Official Post Your Amiibo Collection Thread

5 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

TrU had a sale...... Buy 1 get 2 free AC amiibo collection complete 100%

20170627_213638.jpg

I also joined on that sale. I only needed three more to finish my NiB set of AC amiibo figures but sadly Summer Isabelle was gone so I went for another Kicks to still get the sale. Hopefully this sale gets a good amount of the figures out as they have been sitting there for a long time.

3 hours ago, Juanblue85 said:

I also joined on that sale. I only needed three more to finish my NiB set of AC amiibo figures but sadly Summer Isabelle was gone so I went for another Kicks to still get the sale. Hopefully this sale gets a good amount of the figures out as they have been sitting there for a long time.

I wouldnt have bought* Kappa or Lottie otherwise.  Or a second Isabelle.  But 16 bucks for $80 worth of amiibos at reg price?

Ps You can never have too many Kicks!

11 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

I wouldnt have bought* Kappa or Lottie otherwise.  Or a second Isabelle.  But 16 bucks for $80 worth of amiibos at reg price?

Ps You can never have too many Kicks!

Indeed Kicks is my favorite AC character and I was happy he got his own figure. I now have it three times but I'll likel put the third in my car for display.

Anyways my import MM, TP & SS Link arrived this morning (didn't open it till after 2PM since I was out cold) The SS Link arrived mint so I decided to go ahead an open my NA SS Link for OoB and leave JP SS Link for sealed set.

WtW9wus.jpg

The amiibos I got via the Rasshu shop on amazon arrived today and all are in mint shape box wise.  Marth had some very slight issues at the tip top of the box and Rosalina (Smash) for some reason has a nick on her inside the box--not a scratch where paint is missing though.

I'm pretty impressed with the speed of shipping and the condition of the amiibos.

Not really into collecting, but I do get amiibo from time to time that I intend to use.  Here's what I have so far:

Spoiler

20170707_152030.jpg

I received SSB Marth and Link as Christmas presents at launch.  I remember my mom telling me how she was somewhat pissed at "holiday markups" bumping the price of Marth up to $17 during a time where it was near impossible to find it for less than $50.

I preordered SSB Roy as soon as it was announced.  This is the only amiibo for which I have done this so far.  Kinda regret not doing so with the different Link amiibo.

Wolf Link obviously came with TPHD.

I received SSB Lucina and Robin as a gift from Tyranogre last year as part of N4A's Secret Santa thing.  He wanted me to use them for Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.  To date, I've only used them in FE Fates.

I got Alm and Celica alongside FE Echoes.  Still haven't touched Echoes yet, so I haven't used them yet.

The BotW amiibo are my most recent grabs.  I went to the mall yesterday to pick up a new wristband for my watch and decided to check out the GameStop there.  They had three each of the BotW Archer and Rider Link amiibo, so I bought them there.  Never expected to find these in a store.

I might do close-ups eventually.

Edited by Reilly
16 minutes ago, Reilly said:

Not really into collecting, but I do get amiibo from time to time that I intend to use.  Here's what I have so far:

Hide contents

20170707_152030.jpg

Very nice starter collection.  Odd you got everyone but Ike for FE.  I think I will wait on a killer sale to get Alm and Celica... just not that into them to get at all costs...

• 2 weeks later...

DSC03287.jpg

DSC03288.jpg

Ehh  my camera is making the close ups look too fuzzy to post.

Bayonetta > Cloud > M Corrin.

Both Bayonettas are sooooooooo slick.  I think I slightly dig P2 more with those long red hair ribbons.

I kind of prefer Cloud P2 more so that P1 but both look good.

Corrin's flaming sword is kind of cool and his armor looks nice.  I do like the flowing blue cape.  Somehow the tones of the blue and the gray make him look so monochrome and plain.  I'm still going with Roy as the best FE amiibo out right now though.

Edited by purple_beard

I just ordered a Corrin P2 off Amazon but otherwise I only got one amiibo today:

IMG_0457.thumb.jpg.61a87adad41b59e539939026ddd8b4ec.jpg

And this isn't actually an amiibo but I got a little Rathalos figure the other day and it makes a nice companion next to my other amiibo:

IMG_0458.thumb.jpg.4e2742e773e0d2faef81ac0c8cdca114.jpg

Edited by Eliwood8

Naming:

Male Corrin: Dragon 

--Couldn't do Dragon Warrior and I had no better name.

Purple Cloud: Cloud9

Black Cloud: Dark Cloud

Bayonetta with red ribbons: Scarlet Witch

--abbreviated name to work with slots available -- went with white hair/red outfit for Smash use

Bayonetta with the blue guns: Batgirl

--chose same costume as figure for her.

24 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Mine is still stuck in processing shipment... ETA Wednesday.

I'm praying for you man. Its been a bit crazy over at amiibo reddit with some people getting male instead of female. One my friends here in Delaware got the male one instead and he was furious.

21 minutes ago, Juanblue85 said:

I'm praying for you man. Its been a bit crazy over at amiibo reddit with some people getting male instead of female. One my friends here in Delaware got the male one instead and he was furious.

Man...if that happened....especially after I already got 2 M. Corrins @ BBY.... I'd be FURIOUS...