Official Post Your Amiibo Collection Thread

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Well, well. They came early.

Hide contents

GSenimZ.jpg

Well, let's go train these guys in Smash.

Just hope they don't give me sass. The last pair I swear they thought they can pull a fast one me and play dumb at lv.40 like they are newbies. Imma watch you guys, look out!

Gah... bby still punking me out...no update today on my order...>_>

So I don't know why I didn't discover this before.

So I'm sure for those who play Ultimate, remember Sakurai showed of in one of the first Ultimate Directs, you can morph one stage into another in the same match? Yes, stage morph.

Yeah, I bet most of you forgot about that like, Squad Strike and Smashdown and the such. (offline only, sadly) Anyways, my discover while training my amiibo (yes I train all the amiibo I had since Ultimate inception thru stage morph. I set to morph every 3 minutes under my amiibo training regiment rule) on the stage Gamer, the mom's light was about to hit one of the amiibo but the stage was about to morph into another and it completely bypass that hazard. Maybe, I missed this because, if stage morph can do that any random stage hazard will be interrupted by stage morph.

Interesting, huh?

• 6 months later...

^ self explanatory 

girl power. 

*Jiggs is usually considered female in this case.

**Ice Climbers is both

*** I don't think there is another female in Smah

Of the females I like

Corrin/ Min Min

Palutena/ Sheik

ZSS/Daisy/Peach

Meh to WFT, Lucina 

No like/dislike to Samus/Dark Samus

Don't play Isabelle, Jiggs, Bayo, Inkling, Min Fighter

• 3 months later...

Forgot to post the latest TotK amiibo purchase earlier this evening....

Here they are.

QvH3cv3.jpg

I'm gonna be honest, unless I wasn't paying attention to the Master Sword quality, that is the most chintziest object quality made amiibo every I see Zelda holding. I was more looking forward how the Zelda Zelda TotK amiibo would come out. I overestimated and that ruined what is essential amazing amiibo.

We can't forget TotK Ganandorf, he's holding his own in quality made.

---------

As much as I do not like the chintzy quality of this fire on Byleth for example.....

20231103_215041.thumb.jpg.1edc81b223e57faf12cf8a0b344a8806.jpg

I would of been fine with this quality for the reforged sword for the Master Sword.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't ordered the Deep Cut cast just yet. going to wait as I had spent a good amount of money on getting Super Mario RPG, Star Ocean Second Story R for PS4 and Persona 5 Tactica for Switch.

EDIT: ordered the triple pack from play-asia luckily they had a free shipping option that last till today and took the opportunity to get the amiibo set from them.

EDIT 2: Deep Cut 3-pak has shipped from Play-Asia so hopefully I’ll have it maybe before November ends if not early December. 

Edited by Juanblue85
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

@Kezay

I really like the Xenoblade 'X' on the base of the stand, it really makes it look special and premium.

Also doesn't hurt I have them on a red backdop but I always post my amiibo in that area. Credit, where credit is due!

That discus reminds of Min Min.'s weapon but, I was first thinking:

MV5BZjgxYzk3NjItNDliMC00YzE5LWEzZDQtZjJj