Official Post Your Amiibo Collection Thread

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

I keep getting this "-200" error message when uploading photos as an attachment to a post.  My file size by the image properties is under the 4067.52MB limit the thing requires.  Is there something I am missing?  I have never had an issue till these last two pics I want to upload.

Could you please screenshot the error and post it in the site feedback thread (assuming it lets you)? Otherwise, any further details will be helpful. I'll investigate what might be going on.

• 4 months later...

@Kodiack

Hey, still having same issue with picture uploads and that server error with "-200"

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.
(Error code: -200)
  • OK

I get this every time....even cleared out cache, tried with copying photos to desktop and then uploading as attachment....  same message every time.

FWIW, Phone was using Chrome..... Laptop using Edge.

@Kodiack - 2

The reason I now have a pic showing in that last post is I took one with my normal camera and not my cell phone's camera.  Would their be some weird reason the cell camera shot would make something not work?

Edited by purple_beard

DSC04685.JPG

So, the tale for this adventure was I went into my local BBY to pick up my PO...the guy took a while to find my order but once found he got all my stuff but then he just started tossing my stuff in the bag with like no regard.  My face was in shock as I saw the Amiibos go into that ball all randomly placed and sh*.  And, of course today is 30s and and rainy so I don't want to fix the bag outside...but fixing it inside makes look like that guy, which--heh--I am with these--but I digress.

I really did the texture work on the figures.  IN some weird way though, because cats have fur, why not do the yarn treatment of those older Yoshi Amiibos.

Edited by purple_beard
  • 1 month later...

DSC00493.thumb.JPG.08b7ba12e202dece72944f2cc3446795.JPG

I don't have a cool name for Byleth yet.....  Maybe something dealing with that flaming sword (unlike Corrin's purple flames).

Banjo I am torn with Smokey ( Smokey preventing forest fires and all LOL), Teddy Grahams ( I might have to check colors), or Bear Hulk as his purple shorts with green fur Smash look make him look like the Incredible Hulk.

main8.pngHulk_(circa_2019).png

As for Terry....  I play him in this color

terry7.jpg

And the reason is it reminds me of the video for Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814 album/video

Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation (Official Music Video) - YouTube

He looks like a dancer from the video LOL... with the silver plate on the hat.

I got the Terry and Banjo-Kazooie amiibo yesterday. Also a detail I noticed on the Banjo-Kazooie amiibo is the jigsaw piece they use to rest Banjo’s lifted foot on isn’t the square sided jiggy that you collect in the Banjo-Kazooie games. The sides of the jiggy on the amiibo curve in. 

Not a huge mistake, just find it funny. Another detail about the Banjo-Kazooie amiibo is the Rare logo shows up on the backpack. 

• 3 months later...

20210721_171958.thumb.jpg.1db1bc7ff2845a55c91e68f6e51885cc.jpg

Re-post of all the Zelda amiibo out there plus the new addition of Zelda and Loftwing.

Like the post similar to this in the past with Zelda amiibo, I have added the Skull Kid figure I got for the CE for Majora's Mask 3D and Wind Waker Ganondorf figure that came with the CE of Wind Waker HD for Wii U.

I think with that past post, I also post all the Zelda swag, like books and posters, I had the time to get those to post here but wanted to focused on the new Zelda amiibo addition and all the Zelda amiibo so far.

I don't even remember when I posted that in this, not searching for that, it is here somewhere. I remember it took awhile to get a good shot.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well after a tug of war of when this amiibo would come; on Thursday it said it would come the day of release Friday, then Friday, it said Monday.

At around 11:30am this morning I get knock at my door and it's my amiibo. So I am just gonna call this 2 days late from release. Also, not sure if I mentioned this; no matter the retailer deliver from for Nintendo the deliver never come on the day of release, BBY, GS, or Amazon. I have noticed like maybe the shipments are late cause why else I am waiting a day or 2 for the package arrive. Never issue on time if it is not from Nintendo like Playstation games, on time. Another example I ordered something from BBY earlier last month came day of, just regular electronic device, nothing video game releated. (tho it not being video is not the point, just that Nintendo product just ship late in general)

Anyways, here she is:

uwGJkBW.jpg

Time to go train her!

Edited by DLurkster
  • 2 months later...