Official Post Your Amiibo Collection Thread

8 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Yes, I do recall that but you don't do that for every amiibo? Only ones you really fond of right?

All the power to you if you that for every Smash amiibo. If I had my way I'd by a ll duplicate Zelda and Zelda Smash amiibo. I have double of the R.O.B the P2 for Bayo, Cloud, and Corrin. Villager one sealed and one opened. I lost track of how many Mega Man amiibo I own. And I didn't notice until a few weeks that I have two Majora Mask Link. I must of bought another one thinking I didn't, lol.

Well... yes and no.

Smash I am doing opened and sealed because of actual in-game benefits.  I did do a NA Sealed and Japanese sealed for FROB.  My NA was the open version of him.

The Zelda ones I did sealed only sans MM Link because of the skin.  Even though, an open Guardian did kind of tempt me a little... but no.  The Wooly Yoshis I have opened and sealed but didn't get Mega Yarn Yoshi.  I have two Gold Marios....  I had gotten the 2nd to be my open but never actually opened him LOL. As for my Mario series ones, wave 1 was sealed only, but wave two I had opened and sealed as a lot of those characters weren't in the Smash line.  Wave 3 I left sealed.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got these three for MSRP from the most unlikely place I would have looked for amiibo. Dover Air Force Base Army Surplus store. To me, more exact a fellow amiibo collector on Facebook who lives in the south part of Delaware contacted me about them and I was super happy to score these for at retail price as they are hard to come by. I managed to pay him via PayPal and met up with him close to the base to pick them up. Waddle Dee now completes the Kirby line for me. I was surprised how big the Detective Pikachu ended up being as I missed it back at Best Buy a while back and its good to get the Splatoon 3 pack. Still may consider getting the recolored ones and I still need to get the Splatoon 2 amiibo which I originally thought released in a three pack but only came out in singles in the US. Only Octolings got a three pack.

52915670_153879568877204_2146498043199881216_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

I forgot to post my haul on Friday so here it is. I was originally going to have them shipped but noticed that my local BB still had left over so I switched it to in-store pick up right on time. Bonus Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory.

amiibo in April.jpg

@purple_beard I know its like Night and Day between SMB and SSB Daisy. Ken does indeed look great next to Ryu and Young Link has the best pose as you said. Makes you wish that regular Link could get a better pose or hell make a BoTW SSB Link amiibo. Heck in my opinion they should do BOTW Link, ALTTP/ALBW Zelda and OOT Ganondorf amiibo. 

Edited by Juanblue85

I'm getting Jelly of the Smash Ultimate YL pics post.

I don't remember from the email BB sent me but I remember it stating that it should ship today and the day is almost done and no notification.

I'm really not PO from BB (I don't care if the weather is getting nice and it another bad weather delay) but I don't care and want my Young Lion by side now!

• 1 month later...
Just now, purple_beard said:

Did buying a Jiggs feel like the addiction won?

No, at this point if I feel a connection with character in Smash, I buy their amiibo that is all.

That's what happened with Peach, DK and Pikachu. I was wrong to say they don't suit my playstyle so buying their amiibo just affirms that.

P.S. small part in getting amiibo I never thought I'd get does slowly complete in getting *all* the Smash amiibo.

• 1 month later...

GS confirmed my Isabelle's shipped.

Pick up Pichus and Pokemon Trainers from Best Buy tomorrow.

*I'm borderline having weird thoughts in my head to have 3 PTs to match with the three Pokemon PT can use.  When I think about adding an "extra 4" PTS ( 2 open, 2 sealed) I get shocked I might drop $___ on them LOL.  I still only plan to go with 2 PTs though... unless I somehow get super weak.