Official Post Your Amiibo Collection Thread

7 hours ago, Juanblue85 said:

Got my goods

63C63691-22F5-4D14-ACE5-4F27D4153FCC.jpeg

Didn't go for Octolings.

DID get Ridley and Inkling from BBY PO.

Will get Ridley #2 tomorrow from Target.

Wolf x2, Inkling #2 are on back order acording to my Target PO and I am two weeks out on those arriving.  I call BS, as they didn't put this up TILL FRIDAY.

2 hours ago, purple_beard said:

True, they had some AC ones super cheap but like....  don't need or want.....  They had a ton of Ryus as well.

My local one had a Ryu, Lucas and Falco from the Smash line. I am not a big Animal Crossing fan but I feel the urge to complete that amiibo line just because of how cheap it is.

AWW SH*

Wolfs and Inkling should be here tonight/tomorrow possibly.  Either way they are in transit to the house but nasty weather west of me in the state has delayed arrival times but I should be seeing them soon as the box tracker shows they are very close to me in terms of cities in the tracker and their distance to me.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

Dammit, PB

You're too quick.

Post pics or you didn't get them.

I PO IC from BB.com but have not received a notification that it shipped. I'm just wonder if I should just get the 3 amiibo at the BB across the street where I work, after work.

Bruh, I was on lunch break...  didn't have time to shoot anything.  I'll get da pix up tonight.

K Rool:

Crocodile Dundee or Killer Croc?

Pirahna Plant might just be Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors....  if not Petey for Petey Pirahna 

Still thinking about Ice Climber names..... Shake N Bake?  El Daiblo and Magic Man?  lololololo....

On my lunch I went to my BB and they did have them up, I asked and they don't have them.

I check reddit amiibo Canada and at EBGames (gamestop) they just deliver the amiibo day of and it's first come first serve. From the sounds of it they borough very limited stock to each EBGames through Canada.

Today in my area, I've seen a lot of ppl in stores in general, that has me concern for the mall near me that has EBGames near me. The only hope is that amiibo have been a hotspot to but from there. So despite the surplus of ppl I can only hope they did not buy any amiibo and there's still some after work when I get down there.

Well, after chasing down what I could up in Canada, (missing the on PO months ago from other retailers) as I mentioned in post before EBGames (Gamesstop) only got a few amiibo of the trio everywhere in Canada. Also, they may not of come in the morning, some then or later in the day but very limited supply. The EBGames 20 minutes where I live only had 2 ICs, I went ahead got one of the IC there. (I'm going to give a good friend that is PO from BB) While I was there asked if there was any EBGames near by that had the other 2. I was in luck and these were 20 minutes east of where I live. ( I totally forgot there's a EBGames but it's a really dead mall and I don't go by there and simply forgot) They have 4 of each. Took a little long to get down there like 45 minutes because of rush hour. They only had on Piranha Plant, I took it and went on my way.

So only got 2 of out 3. I'm not sort of mad at myself for today, I did all I could. Just wish there was more in-store and if I was back on my game to PO as soon as they appear online in Canada.

I've check elsewhere online and King K. Rool goes for $60 online mostly everywhere on any Canadian website. After looking around for Japanese and US online retailers, get this at yesasia. The price is already converted in cdn so I know I'm paying $40 and $4.99 compared to the $15.99 at GS international shipping charges of $14.99 but that does not include the conversion I'll be paying that shipping which will cost more. I might well get this at yesasia, at most I save few dollars here, have to wait a few days compared 24-48hrs with GS. I think this is worth it in the long run for lack game with hunting these earlier and avoiding this mess.

Spoiler

UY57fJP.jpg

Spoiler

hfOvii0.jpg

I'll be back on my game watching when the next 3 are up to PO. I'll be lurking for you Young Link, Ken and Isabelle. I know it's only a matter of days for the US PO to be up and another few more days for the Canadian. These 3 come out April 12, BTW.

Edited by DLurkster
8 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Rub it in that you have 2 King K. Rool in the shot.

That better better not be your brothers, I hope that's just a double dip.

I wish I can be that... wait I am gonna have 2 ICs. We square for now.

Dude, for the Smash Series, I'm not doing that roundabout way of doing open and sealed.... 2 straight up from the get go is always the cheaper route in terms of time and money invested in time to score the 2nd.

Edited by purple_beard
6 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Dude, for the Smash Series, I'm doing that roundabout way of doing open and sealed.... 2 straight up from the get go is always the cheaper route in terms of time and money invested in time to score the 2nd.

Yes, I do recall that but you don't do that for every amiibo? Only ones you really fond of right?

All the power to you if you that for every Smash amiibo. If I had my way I'd by a ll duplicate Zelda and Zelda Smash amiibo. I have double of the R.O.B the P2 for Bayo, Cloud, and Corrin. Villager one sealed and one opened. I lost track of how many Mega Man amiibo I own. And I didn't notice until a few weeks that I have two Majora Mask Link. I must of bought another one thinking I didn't, lol.