Circhester Stadium - N4A Chat Thread - December 2019

April

8 minutes ago, winterberry said:

any of you have any ideas on what to do w rum chata? we got a big bottle in our christmas gift this year from the in-laws but idk how to rly use it...

i'm not just gonna drink it straight y; 

That’s what it’s for! It’s delicious! Alternatively, mix it with egg nog! 

in other news I found out that Vans let’s you custom design your own shoes. These have my name all over them. 

7A5652AE-F4F0-4EEE-B115-555C840F82F3.jpeg.f71d2385420c6bf117dc08e1f8ac30bc.jpeg

MIKU MIKU SHOO-EE-OO

2 minutes ago, winterberry said:

its white bottle reminds me of coconut, which i despise....but upon looking it up, i dont think coconut is actually an ingredient

are u supposed to take it in shots?? y;

It’s a cream liqueur so you can either do shots or drink it “on the rocks”. 

it’s good in iced coffee too if that’s your thing 

3 minutes ago, ace said:

It’s a cream liqueur so you can either do shots or drink it “on the rocks”. 

it’s good in iced coffee too if that’s your thing 

thank you for your extensive knowledge; i hate doing shots so i'm happy to try it in other ways  flower; 

I passed my CCNA exam! And thankfully I did, because work has been stupid lately. I don't think I'd been able to find the time to study if I had to take it again. But I've moved in with my girlfriend now, too. I'm spending a lot less time at my desk on the computer and instead playing games. It's been a lot of Pokemon, with me playing Ultra Sun or Platinum while my girlfriend plays Gale of Darkness. I'm pretty happy with how this year is ending, all considering. 

@winterberry is currently level 70. I make sure to feed her beans after every few levels.

new years eve!! wahhh....this year has been kinda hard but filled with so many changes and to be finally married is a dream come true flower;

next year i want to start working again (though i suppose im not really in charge of when that happens) and start saving for my next big time dream of building a tiny home

rum chata confirmed delicious on the rocks

ty hates it so more for me flower;

not new years yet for me but happy new year folks!! been an honor to be around and meet so many of you in this decade...here's to another 10 years of good friends and good times together!