Circhester Stadium - N4A Chat Thread - December 2019

April

• Chrom changed the title to Circhester Stadium - N4A Chat Thread - December 2019
  • Chrom pinned this topic

I just drove to work in a hellish ice storm because I need a paycheck more than I care about my personal safety and for some reason this place is busy as fuck? Why are you people here in this? What the fuck is WRONG with you???

im convinced everyone goes out in weather thats terrible bc they all collectively think 'well this weather is shit, no one is crazy enough to drive in this, so its SAFER for me to be on the road since there will be no one else :D' and they're wrong

they're all wrong, all the time, and customers don't deserve human rights

in pokemon news, last night we hit 215 Maractus eggs, making this thus far the 2nd longest shiny hatching I've ever done....since this is only number 3 y; 

here's to another day of biking around this island, giving May legs of absolute diamond and hatching more eggs

Beat Undertale Pacifist Route (+ both boss routes),100%’d World of Light last week, been working on Classic mode routes and up to starting the Smash 4 roster now....

Recently picked Splatoon 2 back up last few days and think I've gotten the rest of the collectibles and upgraded the last few reasons  in the main campaign and been clearing out stages with the rest of the weapons for....

some reason... other than getting tickets, I don’t think it serves any other purpose, so...

And just finished up the Elite 4 in Moon tonight and will get into post game later

So seems like im on a roll with beating/working on games the past week...

No idea how long that streak will last, though...

2 hours ago, winterberry said:

finally hit 300 eggs today, overshooting my daily goal of 50 and hitting 85 instead, so i guess that's good enough for today matty; 

Nice. Working on getting a shiny Magikarp in Moon version... but no luck yet.