Chrom Town Square

Sheri

@Lance's Dragonite: I'm fiddling around on mobile real quick before finally actually going to sleep, and videos seem to be sized properly. IPS 4 has a responsive design, so ideally it should always scale things to fit the screen.

I'll be looking into that on various screen sizes in several hours though. Should be an easy enough fix if I can see the problem. Also, if you could PM me a screenshot, that'd be incredibly useful. :)

1 minute ago, Kodiack said:

@Lance's Dragonite: I'm fiddling around on mobile real quick before finally actually going to sleep, and videos seem to be sized properly. IPS 4 has a responsive design, so ideally it should always scale things to fit the screen.

I'll be looking into that on various screen sizes in several hours though. Should be an easy enough fix if I can see the problem. Also, if you could PM me a screenshot, that'd be incredibly useful. :)

Yeah, it's scaling everything to fit the screen, but on an average desktop or laptop, "fitting the screen" ends up quite large.

2 minutes ago, Kodiack said:

Cool. Will do.

1 minute ago, Reilly said:

Yeah, it's scaling everything to fit the screen, but on an average desktop or laptop, "fitting the screen" ends up quite large.

Ah, I think I understand what's likely happening then. Funnily enough, I got everything set up when running on a 2560x1440 monitor, but I only had the site taking up half the width, so I never saw what things looked like in widescreen.

@Lance's Dragonite: Got your PM with the screenshot. That's pretty darned big for an embedded video haha. Will definitely need to get that changed.

7 minutes ago, Reilly said:

Yea noticed that. So maybe for now, I might put any vids under a spoiler cut.

@Kodiack Ah yea. Tried to like your post. But I'm out of likes. Dang it. :P

Edited by Lance's Dragonite
5 minutes ago, Gold said:

We should have unlimited likes.

Also the editor on mobile seems to save the last post you posted and you have to delete it first.

Agree that unlimited likes is probably a good idea. It's not like they're a finite resource, haha.

I've noticed a similar issue on mobile too. Drove me crazy already. Will definitely need to make that one a higher priority, since it's pretty obtrusive.