Chrom Town Square

Sheri

Just now, Ayyyy Lmao said:

I go to sleep on time but I have a bit of a head cold so I end up waking up every few hours. y; 

Def not eating well. It's just for this week though so I can go to disney this friday. I got promoted to full time just before the summer but I still only had part time vacation hour so I ran out of vacay time real quick. 

Where you working at these days?

pls make sure to eat ur veggies when u get a chance 

full NEET status currently; i'm moving to Alabama on the 1st so I quit my job a while back to prepare for the move. y; so until then i'm just chilling at home playing a lot of games and being a waste of space!

1 minute ago, chickadee said:

pls make sure to eat ur veggies when u get a chance 

full NEET status currently; i'm moving to Alabama on the 1st so I quit my job a while back to prepare for the move. y; so until then i'm just chilling at home playing a lot of games and being a waste of space!

You're living my dream right now. I wish I were a NEET for real. Why the move to 'Bama? 

7 minutes ago, Ayyyy Lmao said:

You're living my dream right now. I wish I were a NEET for real. Why the move to 'Bama? 

It has its pros and cons. Pros: video games all day. Cons: everything else.

Depression and hardcore anxiety hit me like a bag of bricks this year and I wasn't able to continue working at Comcast, so after being unemployed for a while, I started working part time at an Express. Part time isn't enough to pay my rent, but I wasn't (and still might not be, who knows) really capable of doing more than that, so my mom suggested that she'll get a roommate and I can go live with my dad, who has a house he'll let me live in rent-free until I can get it together again. 

I don't really expect to like AL though and its more of a pit stop since I plan to move to Canada after a couple of years, tops. 

Just now, chickadee said:

It has its pros and cons. Pros: video games all day. Cons: everything else.

Depression and hardcore anxiety hit me like a bag of bricks this year and I wasn't able to continue working at Comcast, so after being unemployed for a while, I started working part time at an Express. Part time isn't enough to pay my rent, but I wasn't (and still might not be, who knows) really capable of doing more than that, so my mom suggested that she'll get a roommate and I can go live with my dad, who has a house he'll let me live in rent-free until I can get it together again. 

I don't really expect to like AL though and its more of a pit stop since I plan to move to Canada after a couple of years, tops. 

Sounds like a rough year so far. Rent free sounds great and hopefully it turns out to be fun at the very least while you wait on canada. You should visit me since you're a lot closer now. y; 

Sounds like a rough year so far. Rent free sounds great and hopefully it turns out to be fun at the very least while you wait on canada. You should visit me since you're a lot closer now. y; 

Its been the worst year of my life, and I'm barely alive but whatever. theydonothing; I plan on getting a car and learning to drive when I'm down there since my dad is DEEP in the suburbs, so I would gladly visit u <3 

21 minutes ago, InXplotch said:

I'd say if you worked in the position long enough, request a raise first, then start scouting out a new job. Comfort is nice but financial stability is tops.

I've worked here for a little over two years and have gotten many raises and bonuses. My last raise was a 25% raise I think. Financial stability isn't an issue it's just...i could make more elsewhere lol. Idk being greedy. I have the experience and there's no room to move up here. Time to move on but I feel guilty leaving this company that has done so much for me. 

Just now, chickadee said:

Its been the worst year of my life, and I'm barely alive but whatever. theydonothing; I plan on getting a car and learning to drive when I'm down there since my dad is DEEP in the suburbs, so I would gladly visit u <3 

lmao yeah, driving is important in the suburbs. Plus it's just so darn convenient. 

Don't visit me too soon though I have to get my apt all nice and pretty looking. Moved into a new play last month and I haven't even set up my bed. y;

lmao yeah, driving is important in the suburbs. Plus it's just so darn convenient. 

Don't visit me too soon though I have to get my apt all nice and pretty looking. Moved into a new play last month and I haven't even set up my bed. y;

>last month

>no bed

literally what is wrong with you that's like the first thing you're supposed to do after you move????/ why are you like this????? theydonothing;