Official Pokemon Sword/Shield Gen 8 Shiny Thread

Was able to get out and pop in to GameStop for a Zacian code

So that means my Galar Dex is 💯% completed

Haven’t gotten the DLC yet

Would be nice if they’d just been distributed through mystery gift - would’ve made more sense, honestly 

At least obtaining a code was quick and easy considering i was the only one in there at the time

• 5 weeks later...

Just now encountered a shiny Kadabra on Victory Road in Shining Pearl, caught in a Quick Ball cause i was prepared to run until i saw the sparkle(i also thought the color was off) but thinking back i did have t-wave on my Luxray so i could have tried a different ball... oh well. Will see if i can post a pic.

20211123_145042.jpg

Edited by Dancing Mog
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice crit catch!

I think that's been around since gen 6 or was it gen 7?  Either way, everytime it happens in game, I always imagine my player running with the Pokeball right to the pokemon and the Pokemon is caught immediately. Oh, yeah and the player is screaming at the top of his lungs as he is running too, lol.

It's the same way I sort think a running Kamehameha is too, lol. Not sure there's been any in DB history or very little of those.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...