Official Pokemon Sword/Shield Gen 8 Shiny Thread

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot but around Roselia CD i sent over a spare Shiny Abra, Charmander, Sneasel, Machop, and Roselia from GO

Unless i sent over Abra and Charmander before that - i forget right now atm

And spent time evolving them as far as i could

And during Fletchling CD i sent over an extra Shiny Gengar

_____

And i was going to replay through Shield and get an extra Zamazenta for trading purposes using the profile i set up for extra storage in NH..

But I forgot that you needed an Account to use Online features, so that plan is completely scrapped - wasn’t too far into it either at least anyway 

Though good thing i at least deleted the right save

So going to have to go another way to obtain a Zacian w/ Rusted Sword then...

80F0E883-43CA-4701-800A-FB6A18AE38E2.jpeg

13 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

I forgot but around Roselia CD i sent over a spare Shiny Abra, Charmander, Sneasel, Machop, and Roselia from GO

Unless i sent over Abra and Charmander before that - i forget right now atm

And spent time evolving them as far as i could

And during Fletchling CD i sent over an extra Shiny Gengar

_____

And i was going to replay through Shield and get an extra Zamazenta for trading purposes using the profile i set up for extra storage in NH..

But I forgot that you needed an Account to use Online features, so that plan is completely scrapped - wasn’t too far into it either at least anyway 

Though good thing i at least deleted the right save

So going to have to go another way to obtain a Zacian w/ Rusted Sword then...

80F0E883-43CA-4701-800A-FB6A18AE38E2.jpeg

You can move extras to your main account from a second.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently I’ve been thinking about scrapping the soft resetting thing for Shiny Starters in Alpha Sapphire and just going back to X and breed for the Shiny Hoenn trio

Took a break and haven’t done it in awhile and up to 5,248 resets for a shiny Treeko with no luck (excluding the few times i was mashing the A button and ended up selecting Torchic by accident and not paying full attention 

Considering i have the Shiny charm and a complete Dex (thanks to a couple of people from old Nsider2) should be an smoother process

Think i might have HAs in my Pokémon Bank, but not sure - if not, might have to track some new ones down

Though i could doit in Moon/Ultra Moon too, I’m not sure if I’d be able to send the three over to AS or not

To be honest, I’d like to start playing Sapphire already- I’ve been spending over a month or two trying it

Though i still have the rest of the Rocket post game in UM though i still haven’t finished- though there’s something I’m tempted to do, but I’m not sure if it can be Shiny or not

Haven’t seen anyone on YouTube hunt it, so I’m not sure if it’s worth spending time trying to hunt or not... 🤔

Would be a somewhat unique origin Shiny if possible.... but I’m not fully sure 

Edit:

So apparently looking through X/Bank/Ultra Moon, i only have a few male Torchic/Blaziken with speed Boost in UM and no HAs for the other 2

And did a bit more research looks like you can’t transfer from UM to AS from what i can tell

So looks like I’ll have to do everything through X 

Just need to get my hands on Female HAs for the Hoenn starters (preferably foreign)  - that part might be a bit tricky...

Edited by Shadow118
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...