Chrom

N4A Secret Santa 2019 (Sign-Ups Closed)

FUCK!

According to Amazon, one of my gifts has already arrived at my Tiny Tim's house, even though they said that it wouldn't be there until the week of Christmas! If I knew they were going to be that fast, I would've just had all three of them shipped directly. But now I have two extra gifts that were sent to my house that I now have to drop off at the post office. anhero;

In all seriousness, is the "Dec 18" date in the first post just a suggestion? 

Because I had been delaying the order/shipment accordingly, but if some gifts are already arriving at their destinations, I have no problem doing it now rather than later. Just checking the proper protocol. 

If people want to send their stuff early, they can. The idea behind the given date of December 18th is to encourage items actually being delivered around the holiday time, which I figure would be preferred.

3 hours ago, blcdude1 said:

In all seriousness, is the "Dec 18" date in the first post just a suggestion? 

Because I had been delaying the order/shipment accordingly, but if some gifts are already arriving at their destinations, I have no problem doing it now rather than later. Just checking the proper protocol. 

Remember also that some people are shipping internationally so early may end up being on time depending on how slow or quick each country is. :) 

39 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I will! :)  Just got to get my Switch in for repair first. It bricked on me. But once I get it back, repaired, I'll be diving right in. flower;

Oh dang man, hope you get it back soon so you can catch em all! ;)