N4A Secret Santa 2019 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Chrom

FUCK!

According to Amazon, one of my gifts has already arrived at my Tiny Tim's house, even though they said that it wouldn't be there until the week of Christmas! If I knew they were going to be that fast, I would've just had all three of them shipped directly. But now I have two extra gifts that were sent to my house that I now have to drop off at the post office. anhero;

3 hours ago, blcdude1 said:

In all seriousness, is the "Dec 18" date in the first post just a suggestion? 

Because I had been delaying the order/shipment accordingly, but if some gifts are already arriving at their destinations, I have no problem doing it now rather than later. Just checking the proper protocol. 

Remember also that some people are shipping internationally so early may end up being on time depending on how slow or quick each country is. :) 

Had a couple of Amazon packages come in last night and thought they were just stuff I had ordered until I opened them!

Spoiler

aheYYke.jpg

Not one but two packages!

9nH9QYI.jpg

I can't wait to see

What's in store for me, with my

Own bad poetry

2xB6ZQZ.jpg

Awesome! Shadow of War has been in my "mean to play" list for the longest time since I enjoyed Shadow of Mordor. And this is the Definitive Edition no less!

JQPt4z7.jpg

Perfect timing now that I've just finished Banner Saga 3. I really enjoyed the lore of the game's world and it feels like the games' stories only touch upon part of it, so I'm really looking forward to reading this!

qvgq1VT.jpg

More poetry!

04b5rAd.jpg

All the goods.

This is awesome @blcdude1, thank you! Merry Christmas!

Huge thanks to @Tyranogre for the Christmas goodies! Can’t believe you got me that Samus figma, have had that on my wishlist for an eternity, haha. Can’t believe you got me Code Name S.T.E.A.M, I already have it, but it’s a nice joke gift nonetheless. Absolutely love the card, Pugs are the best!!! And the Spyro Trilogy I’ve been wanting for a while now. Thanks again man! 😊👍

A5E1C343-E2C8-4AAF-9447-826017DCD242.jpeg

Edited by Samus2008