Realgam Tower - N4A Chat Thread - November 2019

Tyranogre

7 hours ago, Pichi said:

godspeed
i saw your new name and had to sit and think for like 5 minutes to remember what the old one was cause i'm an eternal space case

dont feel bad, i used to change my name so much a bunch of them are just lost to the ether now so i try to stick w just a general name now lol...but its winter so i wanted to be winter themed flower; 

maractus egg count as of last night: 30 

straight up forgot you could move w the D-pad in AS for a long time, w my dumbass wondering why my bike wouldn't go straight for ages on the biking path 

on the bright side, i found a shiny gengar in my boxes that i straight up didnt even notice was shiny (for years, apparently) because it looks so similar to the regular color lmfao

thank u random GTS trader who gave me this, im sorry i didn't appreciate it at the time

Damn it. My Switch decided to brick itself... it worked just fine last night and I shut it off as usual. But when I tried to power it on today,  it didn't go any further than the Nintendo Switch boot screen. Tried to get into maintenance mode with no success either. So onto contacting Nintendo to see if they can fix this. Not sure as to what caused the issue. Wondering if it's due to my replacement joycon and my repaired one. To say I'm upset right now would be an understatement.

5 minutes ago, Youngster Joey said:

@winterberry I've been playing Ultra Sun again recently and have been raising a Whimsicott. I named her after you ("WinterBerry" to be exact.) Just wanted to let you know.

@fuzz

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry to see how your past few months have been. Please try to hang in there and do what you need to do to take care of yourself.

this is literally the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me im gonna CRY

ive named many a rattata after you, so now we are bonded pokemon friends for life

my shiny whimsicott is one of my prized possessions, i love him so much and his name is moko flower; my hair is getting long again, and it poofs out so much that i even resemble one a bit now 

Man fuck minimum wage service jobs and fuck capitalism. I was partway through describing the incident but it doesn't matter, it's not a secret that there are a lot of aggressively stupid people out there who make a regular activity out of inventing inane things to be mad about so they can complain to floor staff and get management to give them free shit so they'll go away. I'm just tired of seeing these people rewarded for obnoxious behavior. The customer is not always right. Placating them does a disservice to society, especially workers who have to deal with the trauma of getting yelled at by strangers over stupid shit and not be able to say anything back for fear of getting in trouble. This happened hours ago and it's haunting me because all I could do in the moment was feel flustered and give the guy his free shit, per boss' orders. It's humiliating.

good morning gamers and happy *checks calendar discreetly* Saturday!

yesterday's maractus count ended at 100 eggs hatched total, so here's to another 50 or so today...or less, hopefully kvhappy;

yesterday i found a small streamer playing a game i love (Don't Starve Together) and watched for a while and earned something in-game for watching a streamer on Twitch! I think that's really cool, idk if other game devs do that kinda thing but I hope they have more stuff like that in the future flower; 

3 hours ago, winterberry said:

good morning gamers and happy *checks calendar discreetly* Saturday!

yesterday's maractus count ended at 100 eggs hatched total, so here's to another 50 or so today...or less, hopefully kvhappy;

yesterday i found a small streamer playing a game i love (Don't Starve Together) and watched for a while and earned something in-game for watching a streamer on Twitch! I think that's really cool, idk if other game devs do that kinda thing but I hope they have more stuff like that in the future flower; 

I've seen that mechanic for bigger games, like overwatch or league, I havent heard of smaller games that do it, but I'm not surprised.

Also are you trying to breed a shiny maractus or something?

14 minutes ago, InXplotch said:

I've seen that mechanic for bigger games, like overwatch or league, I havent heard of smaller games that do it, but I'm not surprised.

Also are you trying to breed a shiny maractus or something?

i am indeed trying to breed a shiny maractus! spent some time today trying to get a foreign 6IV ditto to make things go a bit faster, but couldn't find a good deal, so i settled on a regular 6IV ditto i had instead and now we're back on the hunt 

next up i'll probably do sunkern!

i just really love grass type pokemon flower; 

31 minutes ago, winterberry said:

i am indeed trying to breed a shiny maractus! spent some time today trying to get a foreign 6IV ditto to make things go a bit faster, but couldn't find a good deal, so i settled on a regular 6IV ditto i had instead and now we're back on the hunt 

next up i'll probably do sunkern!

i just really love grass type pokemon flower; 

Would a 6IV Spanish Ditto work? I just checked AS, and I apparently have three (probably a fourth in the daycare) y;

I'm pretty sure it was gotten through the GTS exploit, so as long as you're okay that this wasn't a lucky catch, you're more than welcome to borrow it.

Edited by Ares
Just now, Ares said:

Would a 6IV Spanish Ditto work? I just AS, and I apparently have three (probably a fourth in the daycare) y;

I'm pretty sure it was gotten through the GTS exploit, so as long as you're okay that this wasn't a lucky catch, you're more than welcome to borrow it.

Whoa, really?! That would be a huge help if I could borrow it, at least for this Maractus! flower; My buddy offered me one for SuMo, but I'm playing in AS (since I find it easier to breed in) so I couldn't use it lol.

i have a good handful of shit in AS and Sun that I'm sure aren't exactly totally clean but that's the danger of using the GTS, so I don't mind y; The ditto might not be legit, but my Maractus and the hours I put into breeding will be theydonothing; 

1 minute ago, winterberry said:

Whoa, really?! That would be a huge help if I could borrow it, at least for this Maractus! flower; My buddy offered me one for SuMo, but I'm playing in AS (since I find it easier to breed in) so I couldn't use it lol.

i have a good handful of shit in AS and Sun that I'm sure aren't exactly totally clean but that's the danger of using the GTS, so I don't mind y; The ditto might not be legit, but my Maractus and the hours I put into breeding will be theydonothing; 

Yeah, sure. Should I go online to the trading center in AS now?

And, don't worry about what you're offering. It isn't like this ditto can get to Shield anytime soon, and dunno if it'll be useful there anyway.

Just now, Ares said:

Yeah, sure. Should I go online to the trading center in AS now?

And, don't worry about what you're offering. It isn't like this ditto can get to Shield anytime soon, and dunno if it'll be useful there anyway.

Ahh, you're the best, thank you so much! flower; 

True lol, but I'll still give you something cool just for goodness' sake y;