Realgam Tower - N4A Chat Thread - November 2019

Tyranogre

>get immigration package we sent out back

>'hey you missed a signature so we sent it all back'

>meticulously went through all paperwork to ensure we signed everything beforehand

>check paperwork

>only one page 'unsigned'

>it has a digital signature 

>still want a physical signature

>what was the point

i hate the government! but im in love and life is good sometimes so good morning gamers

todays breakfast is chocochip muffin and coffee

4 hours ago, wildflower said:

>get immigration package we sent out back

>'hey you missed a signature so we sent it all back'

>meticulously went through all paperwork to ensure we signed everything beforehand

>check paperwork

>only one page 'unsigned'

>it has a digital signature 

>still want a physical signature

>what was the point

i hate the government! but im in love and life is good sometimes so good morning gamers

todays breakfast is chocochip muffin and coffee

This is Canadian immigration, right? Yeah they’re pretty bad for this stuff, apparently, despite our reputation making us look nice and inviting.

And I am enjoying Pokémon Sword, just beat the post game and am now starting to fill my Dex. Not perfect or anything but it’s certainly not a train wreck.

Only a couple days left until i go home for the rest of the week - looking forward to the 4 day break

Have a lot of baking and cooking to do

Inquired today and should be able to get a check and be able to get a couple of games from Target, that Pokéball Controller from Best Buy and should be able to get the 3 Nendoroids and Figma from Goodsmiles online shop that are on sale currently

Edited by Shadow118

Jojo fans are way funnier than Jojo itself is

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

The only reason anybody watches Jojo is because they have this one friend who won’t shut the fuck up about it.

Then when they do finally watch it, they become that friend.

congrats you figured out how word of mouth works lol

Edited by Pichi

wew lad
when's the last time google didn't botch one of their stupid pet projects?
fiber got bodied by telecom companies, google+ was a wretched monster, youtube gaming... hell, everything involved with youtube is constantly a dumpster fire

I will say I'm very impressed by the lack of input lag. It was my biggest fear going in but I am quite disappointed in the graphics/frames/settings.

I don't believe this either cause most randos are terrible judges of input delay lol

Edited by Pichi