Realgam Tower - N4A Chat Thread - November 2019

Tyranogre

been into minecraft again after a friend made a local server and it's been hella fun
there's so much shit in vanilla now. it's really nice to actually be surprised playing the game again
and he spawned a neat seed with a ton of islands in a big ocean surrounded by coral.
after getting through the typical early game stuff, i got a silktouch pick and decided to use some for myself

2019-11-13_20_41_28.thumb.png.36e783eb35b945e50ebb1a46cce77594.png

This actually isn't in the ocean, so if anything here isn't directly touching water in some way, it'll die in a few seconds. So it was really difficult to set up.
It's lit by (mostly) hidden sea pickles, too, so the room is 100% from the ocean.

Also, Kapp'n showed up in case I need to go back to the mainland y;

2019-11-13_20_46_02.thumb.png.d6144ceaea1b119d05801411d6b939bc.png

Edited by Pichi
1 hour ago, Pichi said:

been into minecraft again after a friend made a local server and it's been hella fun
there's so much shit in vanilla now. it's really nice to actually be surprised playing the game again
and he spawned a neat seed with a ton of islands in a big ocean surrounded by coral.
after getting through the typical early game stuff, i got a silktouch pick and decided to use some for myself

Hide contents

2019-11-13_20_41_28.thumb.png.36e783eb35b945e50ebb1a46cce77594.png

This actually isn't in the ocean, so if anything here isn't directly touching water in some way, it'll die in a few seconds. So it was really difficult to set up.
It's lit by (mostly) hidden sea pickles, too, so the room is 100% from the ocean.

Also, Kapp'n showed up in case I need to go back to the mainland y;

Hide contents

2019-11-13_20_46_02.thumb.png.d6144ceaea1b119d05801411d6b939bc.png

hell yeah brother

the villager and ocean updates rly added a lot of much needed stuff and changes to the game, but i always have fun w vanilla anyway flower; 

Since the end of last week ive been going through and bookmarking recipes from Facebook posts... and more recently copying recipe links and clearing out things from Cook’n as an organization and downsizing project....

why do i have so. Many. Damned. Recipes? I don’t even know if im wver going to make the majority of these...

bloody hell this has been taking awhile 

Y'know how some job listings have requirements such as "must be able to type 45 words per minute"?

Like, how do they go about enforcing that? Do they make all employees take a typing test every few weeks?

"I'm sorry, Johnson, but you only scored 39 WPM this month. I'm afraid we're gonna have to let you go."

7 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Y'know how some job listings have requirements such as "must be able to type 45 words per minute"?

Like, how do they go about enforcing that? Do they make all employees take a typing test every few weeks?

"I'm sorry, Johnson, but you only scored 39 WPM this month. I'm afraid we're gonna have to let you go."

Technically they could. Especially if they have a keystroke recorder.

most jobs just test you before they hire you and expect you to keep up that pace if its necessary

if you're being hired under the pretense that you can type that fast, then if you're falling behind then they have reason to rightfully punish you for it