Realgam Tower - N4A Chat Thread - November 2019

Tyranogre

On 11/5/2019 at 10:04 AM, DranSeasona said:

I’m not sure how popular or unpopular this opinion is these days but I always loved Colo and XD. I felt is was a real shame the concept got dropped for so long, so it’s nice to see the concept of Shadow Pokémon return in Pokémon Go.

Same here. I love Colosseum and I started playing XD and like it so far too. Agreed.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Same here. I love Colosseum and I started playing XD and like it so far too. Agreed.

Oh cool. :) Have fun!

I felt the new main character for XD was a let down compared to Wes, but definitely still a fun game and worth playing if one can. The purifying mechanic is more fun in XD, IMO. Felt like less of a grind.

3 hours ago, DranSeasona said:

Oh cool. :) Have fun!

I felt the new main character for XD was a let down compared to Wes, but definitely still a fun game and worth playing if one can. The purifying mechanic is more fun in XD, IMO. Felt like less of a grind.

Thanks! I will. Got Colosseum back when it first came out, just took years before I could play it lol. Sweet. I wish they'd bring those games out on the Switch and do some kind of sequel.

I recently purchased Atelier Ryza and I’m glad to say that I’m enjoying it so far. It’s pretty much exactly what I needed right now. It’s light hearted and cute and relaxing. I haven’t played an Atelier game in ages but I’m glad I hopped back in on this one. 

I mean hurr durr more like Atelier Thigh-za 

14 hours ago, ace said:

I recently purchased Atelier Ryza and I’m glad to say that I’m enjoying it so far. It’s pretty much exactly what I needed right now. It’s light hearted and cute and relaxing. I haven’t played an Atelier game in ages but I’m glad I hopped back in on this one. 

I mean hurr durr more like Atelier Thigh-za 

i've always wanted to get an atelier game but they're so fuckin expensive for games that look like they have no replay value whatsoever 

everywhere i looked said to start with rorona dx so i have that in my wishlist now but i watched a bit of ryza n its v pretty which i like flower; 

Playing Death Stranding right now. 

It's really beautiful and sounds great, and the cutscenes are phenomenal. The gameplay itself is... I don't know what to make of it yet.  

First few chapters are about carrying stuff from one place to another, and not really doing any combat. It's like MGS... but, I don't know. It feels a little bit too slow to be an open-world stealth game. Also, in the future, I would like any climbing and balancing to be automatic. it feels like a chore so far, but if Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is to go by, then maybe it will get better. Everyone complained about XC2 having a way too slow beginning, so I'll say that even Death Stranding's has to be one of the longest openings, maybe even slower than XC2's. 

And rain is like death to people, and the main character is afraid of being touched cause of germs or something. And babies being used as fuel to detect those "dead" is one of the most WTF moments ever. And, please stop showing the guy naked here and here. What is this game trying to say?! I don't think the world is ready for more Kojima games like this. Seriously, this man is either a genius or insane. 

In summary, what the heck am I playing right now?

20 minutes ago, Pichi said:

definitely not propaganda

are u implying the comic creator is shilling for GF by making it seem not as bad as it is, or that GF is trying to get us to believe that climate concerns is why they cut half of the pokemon 

not combative, i just dunno what u mean y; 

my favorite pokemon of all time didnt make it :[ i wasnt gonna buy it anyway but i still wanted her represented...

It was snowing almost all day today... ended up getting a bit heavy and windy, too...

I bloody hate the cold... really should look into getting a new pair of snowboots and possibly a scarf... though I don’t usually wear them that often...

Also so bloody tired and out of it today... only got  2 or 3 hours of sleep last night...

Not sure why, but my mind was just completely awake last night....

9 hours ago, wildflower said:

are u implying the comic creator is shilling for GF by making it seem not as bad as it is, or that GF is trying to get us to believe that climate concerns is why they cut half of the pokemon 

not combative, i just dunno what u mean y; 

my favorite pokemon of all time didnt make it :[ i wasnt gonna buy it anyway but i still wanted her represented...

lol just that it was emotional and purposely stirring the pot
even though it's sincere

also seriously i'll never get over how the pokemon first season 4kids shit was all such a jam when they messed up everything else so bad lol

Edited by Pichi
On 11/8/2019 at 8:15 PM, Pichi said:

p cool but i don't think the talons and such really make sense in this form

Yeah I debated this a bit. I didn't have any of the red at all, but then just felt it was more of a pallet swap and needed more elements from Zelda. I added the red, but to keep it rotatable(?) it looked like a gear at first. Then since I figured I'd have straps on the back so it would be held upright properly, it might be okay to do the head and talons. But I'm still unsure.