Jump to content
DLurkster

Super Smash Bros Game Night (Tuesdays, 9PM EST)

Recommended Posts

Sorry to hear that PB. I sort of had similar 2 day battle with software licensing problem. I paid $50 for a software license that doesn't not work Microsoft office. It took 2 day because on the first day the lady I spoke didn't do what she said she was going to and speak Microsoft to look into the issue. So this was definitely shoot the message cause she's in the middle of this. She told she asked some to finished the task to pass along to Microsoft. Well she played herself and Wednesday she spent half-a-day to trying to correct her mistake. I didn't trust her to do the job so I kept tabs on her. I eventually gave, called yesterday and she finally did what she was suppose do on Tuesday. I was calling back to ask for my $50 back and I guess when I did that she decided to respond with the solution then saying wait a minute I did it and hold one.

 

Glad that over. I'll see what I can do help you find a laptop, what it what is the price range and what kinda features you want.

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Sorry to hear that PB. I sort of had similar 2 day battle with software licensing problem. I paid $50 for a software license that doesn't not work Microsoft office. It took 2 day because on the first day the lady I spoke didn't do what she said she was going to and speak Microsoft to look into the issue. So this was definitely shoot the message cause she's in the middle of this. She told she asked some to finished the task to pass along to Microsoft. Well she played herself and Wednesday she spent half-a-day to trying to correct her mistake. I didn't trust her to do the job so I kept tabs on her. I eventually gave, called yesterday and she finally did what she was suppose do on Tuesday. I was calling back to ask for my $50 back and I guess when I did that she decided to respond with the solution then saying wait a minute I did it and hold one.

 

Glad that over. I'll see what I can do help you find a laptop, what it what is the price range and what kinda features you want.

It aint over till I actually buy a new one.

 

I kind of want an optical drive in it still, but, I have an external I got with my new PC last year so I might say screw the price difference and get one without.  The external I did get is thin profile so it can easily be taken in a laptop case/bag and it runs on USB power instead of a power pack.  Granted, I might get a NICER external that uses a power pack and leave that one hooked up to my PC permanently and keep the thin profile as a backup/travel option.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

It aint over till I actually buy a new one.

 

I kind of want an optical drive in it still, but, I have an external I got with my new PC last year so I might say screw the price difference and get one without.  The external I did get is thin profile so it can easily be taken in a laptop case/bag and it runs on USB power instead of a power pack.  Granted, I might get a NICER external that uses a power pack and leave that one hooked up to my PC permanently and keep the thin profile as a backup/travel option.

Well let me know if you gonna get external drive with the power pack, as that will let know what laptop you want with or without the optical drive. As you said it comes to cost of not having optical drive as it will be a smidge cheaper.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, DLurkster said:

I was gonna play whatever or random but in light of Nintendo announcing Hyrule Warrior: Age of Calamity.

 

LINK ALL NIGHT TONIGHT! I'M TOO HYPED TO BE STOPPED TONIGHT!

 

 

And @TKrazyO

 

YO, Zelda franchise only character theme?  Count me in.  I think of all the LoZ characters in Smash Ganon and Young Link are my two I work with the best in this game.  Sheikh 3rd, Toon Link a distant 4th, Link 5th(never found him to feel right versus other adult sword fighters in this game), and lastly Zelda herself( I just can't make her work for me).

 

******************

 

Ohh and a update on that computer issue:

 

Spoiler

I ordered that Lenovo with the 12gb ram and 1TB HDD/128SSD HD and 17" screen.  I even bought the stinking 3 year warranty on it.  I'm sick of having these issues keep happening to me with my laptops at about the same time each time.  That said, I am going to order a replacement fan from newegg for my OLD Lenovo to get it operational.  So I will have a backup plan.  I won't have that ready for another week.  I'm still pissed about even having to contemplate this purchase as I just bought a new PC last November because my old one was on hardware just to old to keep up with everything current.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

 

 

And @TKrazyO

 

YO, Zelda franchise only character theme?  Count me in.  I think of all the LoZ characters in Smash Ganon and Young Link are my two I work with the best in this game.  Sheikh 3rd, Toon Link a distant 4th, Link 5th(never found him to feel right versus other adult sword fighters in this game), and lastly Zelda herself( I just can't make her work for me).

 

******************

 

Ohh and a update on that computer issue:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I ordered that Lenovo with the 12gb ram and 1TB HDD/128SSD HD and 17" screen.  I even bought the stinking 3 year warranty on it.  I'm sick of having these issues keep happening to me with my laptops at about the same time each time.  That said, I am going to order a replacement fan from newegg for my OLD Lenovo to get it operational.  So I will have a backup plan.  I won't have that ready for another week.  I'm still pissed about even having to contemplate this purchase as I just bought a new PC last November because my old one was on hardware just to old to keep up with everything current.

 

I guess you never came. Just ended the arena

 

And wow and that 3 year warranty with the laptop. I understand you don't want a repeat even tho you know how to take of a laptop. It is so weird you do everything within means to care for something electronic and it decides to throw you for spin to decides one I'm not gonna work they you want me to work and you did nothing wrong to cause it, oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, DLurkster said:

I guess you never came. Just ended the arena

 

And wow and that 3 year warranty with the laptop. I understand you don't want a repeat even tho you know how to take of a laptop. It is so weird you do everything within means to care for something electronic and it decides to throw you for spin to decides one I'm not gonna work they you want me to work and you did nothing wrong to cause it, oh well.

 

Damn...not working Monday threw me off....I was thinking today is Tuesday.

 

If you still want bro the theme I could do it tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Ok, cool...  9-11?  

Yeah, that works for me.

 

Tho, you missed the Link last night, I'm not bringing him out because you still hyped with Link with Hyrule Warrior: Age of Calamity.

 

Prepare to lose a lot tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Yeah, that works for me.

 

Tho, you missed the Link last night, I'm not bringing him out because you still hyped with Link with Hyrule Warrior: Age of Calamity.

 

Prepare to lose a lot tonight.

 

Heh

 

I need to get my groove back with YL.  If the lag is low, my Ganon should hold his own.  I'm most worried about Sheikh and TL.  Even though I would like to think Sheikh is a better option.

 

**And of course**

 

I have to  get a new tire and an alignment tomorrow--damn inner belt in tire snapped... like for realz.

Edited by purple_beard

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, purple_beard said:

 

Heh

 

I need to get my groove back with YL.  If the lag is low, my Ganon should hold his own.  I'm most worried about Sheikh and TL.  Even though I would like to think Sheikh is a better option.

 

**And of course**

 

I have to  get a new tire and an alignment tomorrow--damn inner belt in tire snapped... like for realz.

My internet been acting funny. I should go on tonight but I want to go on so since we have a time frame and I haven't used cellphone data for this month, I'll used that to connect online.

 

Let's hope VC doesn't up it up more, I'll take off VC if I have to gaming online alone shouldn't make the data go up fast.

 

I can relate with just this month with all the bad then good, then bad again. It will be good again and the cycle continues. Hope you don't into too much trouble with that and cost.

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

My internet been acting funny. I should go on tonight but I want to go on so since we have a time frame and I haven't used cellphone data for this month, I'll used that to connect online.

 

Let's hope VC doesn't up it up more, I'll take off VC if I have to gaming online alone shouldn't make the data go up fast.

 

I can relate with just this month with all the bad then good, then bad again. It will be good again and the cycle continues. Hope you don't into too much trouble with that and cost.

$130+- tire $70+- alignment

Share this post


Link to post

Don't be surprised when you see the arena title called, 'ice ice baby' and hear the anthem in arena.

 

It could be tomorrow, it could be this Saturday, it could be next year.

 

Dread on the thought that you don't when the song will show up.

 

Mhahahahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Don't be surprised when you see the arena title called, 'ice ice baby' and hear the anthem in arena.

 

It could be tomorrow, it could be this Saturday, it could be next year.

 

Dread on the thought that you don't when the song will show up.

 

Mhahahahaha!

 

So Ice Climbers is the theme?   LULZ

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

 

So Ice Climbers is the theme?   LULZ

I could of @Krazy but that was for him and he should know what music I will play. This is no Ice Climber one.

 

C'mon PB you should know what Krazy does not like when it comes to Ice, Mario, and music. That is the only hint I'm giving.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×