Super Smash Bros Game Night (Tuesdays, 9PM EST)

DLurkster

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

I haven' though of time but I think our usual 2hrs. If we can we can do more. Will start it at the usual 9pm.

Well....

Wed I work 12-10? ...aka till we get everything set for Thursday.

Thu I work 4pm-12am

Fri I work 4a-4p

Sat I work 8a-6p

So we'd have to work around that but I am up for the anniversary matches.....   not sure on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday yet...

Just now, purple_beard said:

Shit man... time slipped, you still up for at least 30m?

Sorry, all the time I could spare was at 9pm and I'm pretty busy going forward for the rest of the week.

There's next week and I when you're up we can play as much Smash 3DS, with me being off next week for work.

Just now, purple_beard said:

Damn dude, sorry....

Want to go at it on Wednesday?

Sorry wish I could do tomorrow, I would of suggested but I'm busy all this week up to Saturday. If I get opening to go online this week, I'll let you know.

There's still next week like I said in my post.

Just now, DLurkster said:

Sorry wish I could do tomorrow, I would of suggested but I'm busy all this week up to Saturday. If I get opening to go online this week, I'll let you know.

There's still next week like I said in my post.

There is a good chance I could be ready to do some Saturday Night Smashing.  After 9-10pm should be good.  Covering a game that by the time my media duties are done and we get back him I am thinking it will be around the 8-9pm window.

1 minute ago, purple_beard said:

There is a good chance I could be ready to do some Saturday Night Smashing.  After 9-10pm should be good.  Covering a game that by the time my media duties are done and we get back him I am thinking it will be around the 8-9pm window.

I should be able to manage this Sat evening. Just have to see how the day goes that day. But I'll still let you know before Sat if I have time to Smash.

I'd love to join these Smash nights with Ultimate, but I don't have a subscription to Nintendo Switch Online. Way back I floated the idea of having a bunch of Ninfora users join up under a family plan, assuming the family plan allows stuff like that. Now that the service is on, is that how family plans have turned out to work? And is there a Ninfora group I could join?

I'd wait a week after release.

This Saturday we gonna have Smash Ultimate game night. We will be on the Discord here: https://discordapp.com/channels/160818437625610240/161611548496756736

,on the Nintendo Voice Chat app through battle arena online lobby. This is what we will communicate on the night. With all this setup, I need to know how put that in the OP here to make sure ppl know how to hop on to Smash Ultimate night so that will take couple days from this Saturday at most write down how this setup will work.

Still have bunch of time to get a membership, the only one I know who have family membership here is Chrom but I believe all memberships are accounted for everyone else I see with games that have online capabilities have their own membership, so you may have to do the same.

21 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

I'd wait a week after release.

This Saturday we gonna have Smash Ultimate game night. We will be on the Discord here: https://discordapp.com/channels/160818437625610240/161611548496756736

,on the Nintendo Voice Chat app through battle arena online lobby. This is what we will communicate on the night. With all this setup, I need to know how put that in the OP here to make sure ppl know how to hop on to Smash Ultimate night so that will take couple days from this Saturday at most write down how this setup will work.

Still have bunch of time to get a membership, the only one I know who have family membership here is Chrom but I believe all memberships are accounted for everyone else I see with games that have online capabilities have their own membership, so you may have to do the same.

Well, I was gonna use that opening weekend thread of mine for launch weekend.  Maybe reboot smash Saturdays.

I got no idea about family plans.

2 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Well, I was gonna use that opening weekend thread of mine for launch weekend.  Maybe reboot smash Saturdays.

I got no idea about family plans.

We could use your thread as the jumping off point for Smash nights on either Tuesdays or Saturday.

We can what we did with MK8DX and MK8, still have both of the nights going for those who don't have Ultimate or online subscription can still play Sm4sh. Until most have both we can transits over completely to Ultimate, which eventually happened with MK8DX.

So I think for now let's have this thread and your determine how the split nights will go.