Super Smash Bros Game Night (Tuesdays, 9PM EST)

DLurkster

21 minutes ago, Shulk said:

I've never played online and I really suck, but I might give this a try next week.

I thought we shared codes in Smash to play ....  didn't we at least play early on in Smash 4's release?  On 3DS or WiiU?  I swear I got you in a friends list on both systems from Smash.

Also, we'd always love to have more Smashers get back on and Smashing.

So this is happening tonight, guys.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/300315-nintendo-network-maintenance-scheduled-for-later-today

I cannot play after this is done 10:30pm my time but since PB says he can go early, does that mean from now til 8:50pm?

I can only play from 9pm-10pm and with this online maintenance going during that time, I don't see where time can be played to this unless now before the schedule maintenance.

Let know what's happening, peeps. 

49 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

So this is happening tonight, guys.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/300315-nintendo-network-maintenance-scheduled-for-later-today

I cannot play after this is done 10:30pm my time but since PB says he can go early, does that mean from now til 8:50pm?

I can only play from 9pm-10pm and with this online maintenance going during that time, I don't see where time can be played to this unless now before the schedule maintenance.

Let know what's happening, peeps. 

DAMN ...REALLY

@ArmoredFrog @Shulk @DLurkster

Hmmmm I get on after the maintenance is done seeing as I'm about to eat supper and all...  Also, I don't go in till 1pm tomorrow so I can play till whenever.

I'm about multitask Zelda and watch a show in the next hour.

When it reach 9pm I connect and see if this will affect Smash, like if this was for specific game maintenance I can buy but with all platform online going down for a while just makes this vagueness hard to buy.

32 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

I'm about multitask Zelda and watch a show in the next hour.

When it reach 9pm I connect and see if this will affect Smash, like if this was for specific game maintenance I can buy but with all platform online going down for a while just makes this vagueness hard to buy.

DL, I could fire up now if you want to go for a few rounds early