Super Smash Bros Game Night (Tuesdays, 9PM EST)

DLurkster

1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

Wait, I was signed in until like after 10pm so why didn't I hear or see this notification? If I did, I would really settle it. And yes I remember our feud with your Toonie and my Sheik, it will be a never-ending to settle that affair.

Then I shall see you at 9 or 10pm in the house of pain.

6 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Then I shall see you at 9 or 10pm in the house of pain.

So are we doing this tonight based on the thread title time or  the 3 times that I forgot the days and time for?

If tonight at 9pm I can play tonight for like just over hour then seeing I actually didn't set time to play tonight. Last minute and all so that can't be helped.

14 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

So are we doing this tonight based on the thread title time or  the 3 times that I forgot the days and time for?

If tonight at 9pm I can play tonight for like just over hour then seeing I actually didn't set time to play tonight. Last minute and all so that can't be helped.

I'm home and good to play now... tomorrow is MK8DLX night but I am off tomorrow so on or around that is cool...

Just now, purple_beard said:

I'm home and good to play now... tomorrow is MK8DLX night but I am off tomorrow so on or around that is cool...

I'm good to go for the hour or so at 9pm. I don't have a Switch so tonight is probably best.

But I think I mentioned this in Swapnote, that I will get a Switch after Splatoon 2. What I'll add to that is that I want to get one by black Friday or so. So I'll have that soon, I hope is the plan.

See ya soon, I'll be in Discord on the Chat, might be on mic with my phone not sure tho.

1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

We're done playing.

Good matches PB.

Yeah.... once the rust came off, the matches tightened up quite a bit...   I was still kind of stoked I could keep ROB in contention against your Corrin....   that is not a good opponent for ROB considering each characters move sets.  I was reflecting those balls like boss though.

On 10/17/2017 at 11:48 PM, purple_beard said:

Yeah.... once the rust came off, the matches tightened up quite a bit...   I was still kind of stoked I could keep ROB in contention against your Corrin....   that is not a good opponent for ROB considering each characters move sets.  I was reflecting those balls like boss though.

Yeah, I keep forgetting those side b can reflect most projectiles. You saw how how it cut Bowser's flames too. Not only is that move annoying but blocking most projectiles is a pain.

I propose a Fire Emblem theme with FE Warriors releasing even though I know technically Smash Saturdays is the theme night ( but I couldn't do it last Saturday even if I wanted to because of how late the game I covered ran).

I could almost see bumping Smash Saturdays for a Mario theme this weekend with Odyssey coming at the end of the week.

Hmm, we can do FE theme tomorrow. But just like this past weekend I will be busy and plus it's gonna sting, that I don't have a Switch and Odyssey to celebrate the Mario them with authenticity. So even if I could come, count me out of that.

Don't rub it in when I want the system, that game and more games.

40 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Still planning playing Smash tonight at 9pm, PB?

For some reason and if you're up to it, wanna play on 3DS. If not that's okay, it just seem I want itch scratched for Smash 3DS play but I'm cool with Wii U.

Again, up to hour of play.

I can do either...   might have to check charge on 3DS.

Also, since there is the AC Mobile direct tonight.... I'll say FE theme + Villager is in play.

I can do either...   might have to check charge on 3DS.

Also, since there is the AC Mobile direct tonight.... I'll say FE theme + Villager is in play.

Villager, huh? It's been a while.

Okay, I'm not bad with him but I wouldn't say I would count on him as like my 6th best fighter so to be safe, Wii U.

4 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Villager, huh? It's been a while.

Okay, I'm not bad with him but I wouldn't say I would count on him as like my 6th best fighter so to be safe, Wii U.

Down to fire up Da U at about 8:30 and start this party early?

I just finished supper and need a shower.... so at about 8:30 or so I could be good... unless you want to head in as soon as the ACM direct ends...

Down to fire up Da U at about 8:30 and start this party early?

I just finished supper and need a shower.... so at about 8:30 or so I could be good... unless you want to head in as soon as the ACM direct ends...

I'll be watching a show within the 8pm hour and any later would ruin any sleep for work. So the compromise of 9pm for hour should suffice for not too early and not to late. If some reason you can do that hour. I can try the later hour.

7 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

I'll be watching a show within the 8pm hour and any later would ruin any sleep for work. So the compromise of 9pm for hour should suffice for not too early and not to late. If some reason you can do that hour. I can try the later hour.

9's cool.

Heh... just noticed that darn direct is 11pm EST.  So... well.... I think I'll play randoms online till you show... work out some of the rust LOL.

Edited by purple_beard

GG, PB.

I have to remember to play Villager with you more often. Those were some hilarious matches.

What made it so funny is those tree falls you fell for because I can imagine when ppl first saw the move in the trailers, they like; 'I won't get hit with those' but in reality when you do you feel so dumb falling for it.

Edited by DLurkster