Super Smash Bros Game Night (Tuesdays, 9PM EST)

DLurkster

Yeah and I got a theme of sorts.

It's called sorta random win or lose with Steve.

How it works is choose any character, if you win that match with that character you must play Steve once but if you lose you must play as Steve twice. It doesn't matter if you win or lose with Steve in the match(s) but you always play Steve once if you win with a character and twice if you lose with a character and repeat.

Understand?

1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

Yeah and I got a theme of sorts.

It's called sorta random win or lose with Steve.

How it works is choose any character, if you win that match with that character you must play Steve once but if you lose you must play as Steve twice. It doesn't matter if you win or lose with Steve in the match(s) but you always play Steve once if you win with a character and twice if you lose with a character and repeat.

Understand?

I was going to to say since tonight is Game 1 of the World series, have items as the baseball and bat--I believe those two are part of the items but I could be wrong.

22 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

I was going to to say since tonight is Game 1 of the World series, have items as the baseball and bat--I believe those two are part of the items but I could be wrong.

Bat and the beast ball, hmm?

Let's see how that works on low with what I am gonna do character wise.

I just hope it doesn't get to chaotic I can't remember what is what.

I forgot in Ace's signature there's defective there.

I sort of had a feeling it wasn't Ace from here. But either way I put it I wouldn't put it past him if did or not.

All ppl have the game they want to play so if it Smash, cool. If not that's cool too.

Sorry for summoning you.

16 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Should we do presidential candidate Miis and fight as Biden or Trump in Smash as a theme?

LOL.

Hmm, I'm not American and I do have a Trump Mii but I don't have a Biden Mii.

So you guys can play as those Miis, if you want but I be playing as whatever.

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

Well, how about settling for red, white, or blue color variants of our favorite characters?

Again, I'm no American so I'll do 2/3 of those color; red and white where I live up North.

Who knows after tomorrow ppl from the states may wanna come up here but we'll see about, lol.