Super Smash Bros Game Night (Tuesdays, 9PM EST)

DLurkster

GGs.

I noticed my vibe with Roy needs to come back, my vibe with Inceneroar needs to come back (Yet Terry who is similar seems to still have it), and my Corrin was kind of rusty.  

Lag kind of hurt ROB and Ganon use.

It was nice to dig back into some old faves.

Surprised I never went to Pac Man, Richter, or Bowser but I needed to work on these others again.

Ridley finally felt good again.

Edited by purple_beard
29 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

@DLurkster

@TKrazyO

Anyone playing tonight?  I think I might rock Dr. Mario for the first hour for his 30th.

Yeah, I'm up.

I remember we did Dr. Mario theme when the lockdowns started and I'm not brining it up because we did it before and shouldn't do it now. (we have done repeat themes before) Dr. Mario just plainly suck and I will not be playing as him.

Need some Link wins from last time from my ass being beaten with him. Start him then whatever character calls me. So them is till to win!

20 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Doubt I play Tuesday, aside from the Canes/Bruins game taking my focus, aside from having to be to work at 6am on Wednesday, its also my birthday LOL.

Willing to sub out some Wednesday night play.

My b-day was yesterday. I was trying to remember if your or AB b-day was the day before yesterday or tomorrow.

I may be out till night tomorrow even if wasn't your b-day tomorrow, I'll make sure you at least get to play tomorrow.