Super Smash Bros Game Night (Tuesdays, 9PM EST)

DLurkster

4 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Won't be online to play but I'm free tomorrow and if the 5th DLC character comes out on Thursday if the update happens before MK8 DX night we can play a few rounds with the new character.

Ok.  For play Wednesday night I am good but I won't get on till probably close to 10:30.  Covering a game that starts at 7, so barring OT it should end just after 9 and then add about an hour and change for creating the slideshow/gallery.

DLC Characters should be the theme so Piranha Plant onward LOL!

11 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

I'll head to discord, not gonna do voice unless you really want to....no mic at my PC

Nah, won't be on voice. I was only on it because of Krazy and stream really.

If there's one person VC sure but if no one wants to that's cool with me too.

Joining the chat and making arena.

2 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

GGs @TKrazyO, @purple_beard and @The Albraskan.

Yesterday we mark that day as the last day of, 'we still have no clue who the last DLC fighter'.

Let it be till morning.

Yeah good stuff.....

First, I wanted to only play the DLC fighters out so far.

Then I discovered how rusty I was with a lot of them.  I gotta get my Terry and Hero groove back.  That said, i was somewhat satisfied with my Hero performance.

Tough to play portable with a Pro CC at the distance I was.  Halfway though I switched to playing the Switch in my hands.... but sometimes I kept losing my location.

21 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

GGs PB.

I felt like you won close to majority of the matches, winning really was your theme.

Yeah....

TOP TIER FOR ME:

Duck Hunt

Ridley

Palutena

King K Rool

SH* TIER

Lil Mac

--To be fair, aside from one stage, all the stages I had come up with him are like the ones he'd be the worst for--especially if out of practice for him.

Bayonetta

--You are right, I don't play her much.  I did a decent amount in Smash 4 and she's kind of been off the radar for me in this one.

Ike

--Had one decent match then two super stinkers.

Sonic*

*technically I played Sonic well but he had bad matchups.

Ones I did kind of want to get to but didn't: Ice Climbers, Cloud, KD3, and Chrom.