Super Smash Bros Game Night (Tuesdays, 9PM EST)

DLurkster

27 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Sigh....  Is training against me really improving them?

They don't and even if they weren't max lvl the don't raise level.

But who knows it can be fun, maybe and might learn something from them. I trained all my amiibo personally. They may all fight like I do with Link but you are still fighting me cause I taught them to fight like essentially. I don't know why ppl view amiibo as CPU or slight better lvl 9's. They actually learn how to fight in how one place them in different fighting environments. Too bad as I said the don't learn or grow online but they still can put up a fight. Most of them.

57 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

They don't and even if they weren't max lvl the don't raise level.

But who knows it can be fun, maybe and might learn something from them. I trained all my amiibo personally. They may all fight like I do with Link but you are still fighting me cause I taught them to fight like essentially. I don't know why ppl view amiibo as CPU or slight better lvl 9's. They actually learn how to fight in how one place them in different fighting environments. Too bad as I said the don't learn or grow online but they still can put up a fight. Most of them.

Lost track of time and need supper, should be good by 9:30 and can go till whenever.

GGs! Some of those matches sucked for me though. @DLurkster @purple_beard

I have an idea! So I recorded all of our matches. I think there were around 19 so I'll base this on that. If you want, you can each pick two numbers between 1-19. I randomly gave the matches a number. The numbers you pick will be featured in my next Smash Bros video.

My brother picked 6 and 16.

26 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

GGs! Some of those matches sucked for me though. @DLurkster @purple_beard

I have an idea! So I recorded all of our matches. I think there were around 19 so I'll base this on that. If you want, you can each pick two numbers between 1-19. I randomly gave the matches a number. The numbers you pick will be featured in my next Smash Bros video.

My brother picked 6 and 16.

Go for it.

What I LOL'd at was you came in with "Suplex City" and my Incineroar got more wins :D