Super Smash Bros Game Night (Tuesdays, 9PM EST)

DLurkster

1 minute ago, DLurkster said:

I'm going thru Classic mode as fast as I can. I was gonna hope online around 8:50pm to setup battle arena.

I don't know why and it could be how battle is executed but you really have to make sure you have the right options from the getgo, if not you screw up and you'll have to close down the room and start from scratch again.

we can roll @ 9....

If anyone is playing Ultimate tonight. They need to make a battle arena, I can only play for an hour at 9pm. Once the host leaves, the room is no more.

Whoever is going to be playing more than hour, make an battle arena. Like I said I would but would be no point as it will gone as soon as I leave.

I'll be in discord chat at 9pm to see if anyone is up for playing Ultimate online.

4 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

I'm hopping online a bit early, me, my gf, and roommate wanna watch something together tonight so I gotta get my Smash gaming in early

I will have an Arena open, if you guys need me for anything I will be in the Discord

@Surge135

You gonna go portable?  Or are you dipping early?

I kind of can and can't game at the moment.... this win 10 hard drive swap out odyssey I have been on today has taken all day

Cool, I will actually participate and can play longer than hour this time.

So I can actually make battle arena and stick around.

If most won't be on until 10pm (who ever is coming) I'll have battle arena up or whatever.

Man I wish I'd be playing KHIII now Smash tonight but it still has not arrive from Amazon, it says it has till 8pm.  But I don't see that happening with the snowstorm we got blast in northeast of NA. The streets are mostly cleared but I can see that getting in the way of it here. I just want it now, this like wait for Smash ultimate and it came day after release when I d the express shipping and everything too.