Super Smash Bros Game Night (Tuesdays, 9PM EST)

DLurkster

Just now, purple_beard said:

@DLurkster

Tuesday Night Fights can't begin for me till 11pm most likely.... extended holiday hours ya know....

Wednesday is good any time.

Wednesday is good.

I actually should of made some effort to clean up the OP of this thread but combination of laziness and playing Ultimate is getting in the way. Hopefully I can make attempt to tomorrow.

Huh, you really crunch the numbers.

I'm a numbers guy and can be analytical as well but was fine to know the basics of what you said, just without the math determining advantages and disadvantage.

Because I know no matter how one explains to themselves or to other seems like it makes sense. So I was wondering what was not get when you just wanted number figures. Go figure.

But why did you post this in the Smash game night thread?

For anyone who does plan to Smash online, open up battle arena.

Have it open to friends and only ppl who are on your FL should come in and no randoms. You can put in password if you like and set it up for FFA or 1v1, stock, time or whatever.

Hopefully it works out and I see whoever come by later tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, purple_beard said:

@DLurkster

You want to start early?   I might hit up WoL a little bit before game time if not.

I'm going thru Classic mode as fast as I can. I was gonna hope online around 8:50pm to setup battle arena.

I don't know why and it could be how battle is executed but you really have to make sure you have the right options from the getgo, if not you screw up and you'll have to close down the room and start from scratch again.