Super Smash Bros Game Night (Tuesdays, 9PM EST)

DLurkster

Great, I was gonna come her and say I won't forget play Smash tonight but tomorrow night is a no go, any sort of gaming. So missed another night unless someone wants to join me.

The hell is my NNID again....oh I remember it Acnologia. Damn I hope I got the spelling right.

There's a chance I may not be on tonight. I'm seeing Infinity War again tonight. I'll be back after 8pm or so but I'm debating if I want to watch the rest of Raptors vs Cavs and recorded show tonight as well.

When I get home, we'll see what I decide.

3 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

There's a chance I may not be on tonight. I'm seeing Infinity War again tonight. I'll be back after 8pm or so but I'm debating if I want to watch the rest of Raptors vs Cavs and recorded show tonight as well.

When I get home, we'll see what I decide.

Use the game pad as a monitor LOL.

21 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

I'm mad but it could of been much worse. I appreciate your support in our time of need.:P

Bruh', at least you had the Leafs and Raptors in their respective playoffs.... I got the Hurricanes and Hornets sitting at home wishing they had new coaches and GMs.

7 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Bruh', at least you had the Leafs and Raptors in their respective playoffs.... I got the Hurricanes and Hornets sitting at home wishing they had new coaches and GMs.

Do not mention the leafs, though I never watched their first round series. They were sort of horrible from the start.

I really hope we're not in for a repeat with the Raptors.

My condolences for the hurricanes and Hornets :P

2 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Not going to Smash tonight, baseball game I'm covering probably won't have me done in time to make the 9p-10p window.

:(

I was looking forward to play as Zelda characters tonight, in honor of Hyrule Warrior: Definitive Edition coming out this Friday. Oh well, Thursday night with MK8DX.lhappy;