Ninfora is censored on NS2

Fuzzer1

11 minutes ago, CCH said:

statement.

I appreciate all that you guys have gone through. Thanks for the support and effort to keep things going. I feel this site is already a huge improvement in many aspects over the old one and I'm sure it'll keep expanding along the way. It's only been a day and quite a bit has been accomplished so far. Keep it up!

37 minutes ago, Carl321 said:

I appreciate all that you guys have gone through. Thanks for the support and effort to keep things going. I feel this site is already a huge improvement in many aspects over the old one and I'm sure it'll keep expanding along the way. It's only been a day and quite a bit has been accomplished so far. Keep it up!

Yeah, tho not all the bells and whistles are applied yet, finally having control of a forum you in-visioned for us shows your commitment to stay true. And we're here help anyway that we can as well.

Thank you all, staff.

P.S. The forum is blazing fast, you also have that ontop of control.

2 hours ago, Mao said:

I think I took care of the ip ban issue. Lemme know if you're still having issues accessing the site. 

I also lifted all the bans and posting restrictions I'm aware of. If you want to be unbanned, and I've missed you, just shoot me a PM here or something.

Ok, it appears my account isn't restricted there anymore.

I would ask about on Twitter as well, but I'm not sure who actually has control over that currently so that might not even be possible at the moment.  (BTW I wasn't the one posting the links to this place on the NS2 Twitter, all I posted there after the move to here was the RETURN OF CHROM tweet and the retweet saying I wasn't staff there anymore)

Just now, chickadee said:

bit.ly's are suspect as hell, i wouldn't click on one of those if my dying mother sent me one as her last dying wish

Yea I've seen them around before. I don't trust them either. But at least someone here made it. We know it leads back to us. Not to a junk site.

1 hour ago, Pelord said:

Ok, it appears my account isn't restricted there anymore.

I would ask about on Twitter as well, but I'm not sure who actually has control over that currently so that might not even be possible at the moment.  (BTW I wasn't the one posting the links to this place on the NS2 Twitter, all I posted there after the move to here was the RETURN OF CHROM tweet and the retweet saying I wasn't staff there anymore)

Uhhhh, yeah I don't have access to the twitter as far as I can tell. I haven't been given any login info.