General Pokemon Sword/Shield info-going-forward thread

Just caught Lunala and that's exclusive to Shield.

Yeah, I think my theory is right and technically you can catch every legendary Pokemon that is available in-game for the Crown Tundra. As long as you your host is using another version.

I have more than 6 Pokemon to go....doing some calculation..... I have 11 to go would of been 12 before Lunala.

So yeah to those who want to catch all the legendaries in Dynamax Adventures, you can do it, go for it, if you don't mind going through one Dynamax Adventures after another.

10 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Does anyone want to team up for going through raids?  Npcs havent been as stupid in reg raids but still not having the best of luck with them either.  2nd file is about to get their horse.

I can do raids till 10pm. (MK8 tonight at 10pm)

Let me know, in the middle of one as of this post. Plus, does one set up Dynamax Adventure with friends, anyways? I see vid of ppl in them but never see how it is set up?

Hmm, I invite ppl all the time in Dynamax Adventure and at least to my knowledge, have not seen friend join in. I'm aware of the code to set up in regular Max Raid Battle but no such option exists for Dynamax Adventure, unless I missed something.

That is why I asked how does invite friends, not just anybody.

Done the last Dynamax Adventure. Just waiting what to do next.