General Pokemon Sword/Shield info-going-forward thread

16 hours ago, XLW said:

Update: I forgot to take the game while I was at GameStop. 

*calms down* Whatever. This has been a rollercoaster of a Thanksgiving for me.

I’m guessing if you forgot to take the game, you might have forgotten the receipt for the game as well. That situation sucks. But at least you didn’t technically lose it, since the store still has it.

Last night I tried soft resetting what Serebii.net showed was Gigantamax Appletun’s raid den. After beating a lot of Pokémon that can appear in that den under the purple light, after changing the date on my Switch’s internal clock to change the weather, I gave up and tried going for the den that houses Gigantamax Gengar. Unsurprisingly I  ran into the same problem of not finding Gigantamax Gengar there. At least I did manage to get two Galarian Corsolas from the rare purple light raid battles in that den.

I think the one reason I wasn’t getting Gigantamax Appletun or Gengar to appear outside of their low appearance rates is I had a max raid den with a Gigantamax Corviknight still active. I’m just guessing since I have no idea how the raid dens work, but after I caught that Corviknight, other raid dens started showing up earlier this morning.

So far that soft resetting method for the Gigantamax Pokémon hasn’t worked so well for me. It makes me wonder if the max raid battle stuff has been completely figured out yet. I’d have to guess it has by now.

9 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

Likewise I need:

Lotad line

Spritzee line

Croagunk line

Solosis line

Vulaby line

Sableye 

Drampa 

Lunatone 

Zamazenta

Appletun 

Salazzle

Rhyperior

Escavalier

Slurpuff

Accelgor 

I have extra Sobble, Eiscue, Goodra, Oranguru, Feebas, Larvitar and Shelmet/Karrablast.

I have salazzle, and rhyperior, and slurpuff, we can trade evo a shemet with my karrablast.

10 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Hyper trained does mean the stat is perfect right? Cause I got japanese ditto prepped for intense daycare shenanigans.

20191201_222037.jpg

Something hyper trained shows that stats are perfect on the surface, but that was probably done to hide the lacking IVs that it originally had which are what are passed on through breeding.