The Inverted Castle - N4A Chat Thread - October 2019

Tyranogre

So my wife and sister-in-law keep telling me I'm a big messy, depressy, ball of stressy every year when I put my cosplay for the annual con off for so long and they're basically trying to force me to start early this time. I've conceded to choosing and begin sketching ideas by the end of November.

Current front-runners are:

-Skyward Sword Link in Skyloft outfit with Sword and Shield and baby Loftwing. Will likely do lower-effort Skyloft Zelda for the wife.

-Captain America/LoZ mashup; Captain Hyrule. Basically a Captain America cosplay done in greens and brown swapping stars for Triforces, helmet styled to look like Link's hat, circular shield painted to look like a round Hylian Shield

I'm also open to (shock) non-Zelda ideas. I'd like it to include both intermediate-to-difficult sewing as well as some foam work. Props are great. Lighting/electronics should be basic to medium and are optional. Non-Zelda ideas I wouldn't mind something little kids love as a lot of cosplayers do charity work with the Children's Hospital, but nothing I've made so far is overly kid-friendly.

Edited by EH_STEVE
  • Chrom locked and unpinned this topic