The Inverted Castle - N4A Chat Thread - October 2019

Tyranogre

1 hour ago, wildflower said:

my visa application to live and work in canada is finally in the mail aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ninfora please send me the strongest vibes you have so that i can stay here

Damn that was fast.

My stepdad has been married to my mom and lived in America for over twenty years, and he only got naturalized a few weeks ago.

i'm applying for permanent residency; a passport is only good for 6 months and considering i'm married now i'd prefer to not be thrown out of the country for overstaying my welcome, so its necessary to get it done sooner rather than later y; especially since i'd like to start working again rather than be an illegal unemployed alien

2 hours ago, wildflower said:

my visa application to live and work in canada is finally in the mail aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ninfora please send me the strongest vibes you have so that i can stay here

spiritbomb.thumb.jpg.0ca02a051b88cc994b7956549d89bc01.jpg

Charging the spirit bomb as hard as I can

I'm not in this picture but I was in this crowd

Edited by Pichi

found a fucking phenomenal sims piano cover on youtube.
for those who never played the original, the build mode had 6 solo piano tracks that were really dreamy sounding and cool. nothing like any other video game music i know
they just composed the structure of them basically and a pianist improvised over it
anyway, this guy does a beautiful cover of the 5th one, the most somber sounding of them all. it's really cool

Edited by Pichi

100 points is too many

pikmin collection

super mario sunshine

idk why i would possibly want any of the others theydonothing; why does TTYD get its own game but MM and OOT and pikmin all have its predecessors?? AND SMG??? and metroid???

tho w my leftover points id go for TTYD + PM if that was a collection

Xenoblade X, Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus, Pikmin, and Fire Emblem. Those games all have flaws that could be fixed with a remake:

*Xenoblade needs a bigger text size and to adjust the audio so that song lyrics don't completely drown out character's voices during cutscenes.

*Skyward Sword needs to remember whether or not you've already collected a certain type of item after turning the game off, as well as the option to disable Fi's notifications.

*Kid Icarus needs a new control scheme.

*Pikmin trilogy needs to bring Swarming back into 3, and certain QOL improvements into 1 and 2.

*Fire Emblem could use Casual Mode, and maybe re-arrange some of the chapters so that you can do Eliwood and Hector's exclusive chapters in the same playthrough.

All the other games are already perfect on their current systems.