The Inverted Castle - N4A Chat Thread - October 2019

Tyranogre

9 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

You know those little chairs they have in elementary schools that are made of plastic and have metal legs, and you sometimes get shocked by static electricity when you sit in them?

When I was a kid, that's what I thought the electric chair was.

And death row would be a long carpeted hallway that the inmate has to walk down in woolly socks.

Okay, so should I buy King of Fighters ‘98 Vanilla, Ultimate March, or Final Edition?  

I accidentally purchased ‘96 while I meant to buy ‘95... although, judging from the reviews, I think the skip was worth it, and I had lots of fun with ‘96. 97 concludes the Orochi ark, but I think I’ll skip that since I heard ‘98 is perhaps the best game in the series, and that’s where I’ll properly end my time with the series... sans maybe Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

2 hours ago, XLW said:

Okay, so should I buy King of Fighters ‘98 Vanilla, Ultimate March, or Final Edition?  

I accidentally purchased ‘96 while I meant to buy ‘95... although, judging from the reviews, I think the skip was worth it, and I had lots of fun with ‘96. 97 concludes the Orochi ark, but I think I’ll skip that since I heard ‘98 is perhaps the best game in the series, and that’s where I’ll properly end my time with the series... sans maybe Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

Final Edition is the most current one. People play both that and the OG one according to my SNK-playing friend lol.

You were just playing them solo, right? Get Final for more characters, or the original if you want the classic experience.
Final might have the option to play as the original anyway, but I'm not 100% sure.
edit: said friend said it should have the original in the options menu, so that's the easiest choice i guess

Edited by Pichi