Pro Sports Thread: MLB Playoffs/ NHL/ NBA/ NFL

purple_beard

13 hours ago, PaperMarioGuy said:

Anyone else play Fantasy Football? I'm doing my first league this year and it's actually addicting.

Absolutely blew it by leaving Jordan Reed/Kirk Cousins on my bench! Would've been nearly 100 points between the two of them alone. Hoping Eli can shred the Browns (like every other team has) this week so I don't feel so bad lol.

Honestly, as much as I love watching football either in person or on tv.... even discussing it on the internet.... the fantasy angle desire has completely escaped me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2016 at 9:48 PM, purple_beard said:

Honestly, as much as I love watching football either in person or on tv.... even discussing it on the internet.... the fantasy angle desire has completely escaped me.

Well I really love statistics, so that's where it gets me if I'm being honest. Plus it gives you a reason to care about the other players and teams, or at least it did for me.

But I'm sure for some people it really is just the fantasy of being able to assemble your own super team and be in complete control of your roster.

Edited by PaperMarioGuy
11 hours ago, Meow_Meow_Farm said:

Broken Matt Hardy and Brother Nero are the only thing interesting in pro wrasslin' right now.

Hope the Cowboys don't goof in their upcoming game.

Excited to see them vs The Young Bucks. Wouldn't be surprised if they made their way back to WWE.

And as a Giants fan, I of course want the Cowyboys to lose, but if they win I hope they win out. I just want to Giants to become the cock-block team when it comes to perfect seasons lol.

On 12/7/2016 at 0:54 PM, PaperMarioGuy said:

Excited to see them vs The Young Bucks. Wouldn't be surprised if they made their way back to WWE.

And as a Giants fan, I of course want the Cowyboys to lose, but if they win I hope they win out. I just want to Giants to become the cock-block team when it comes to perfect seasons lol.

Rumor has it that Triple H is interested in bringing the Hardy boys back. ;)

Have they made it clear if Hardys v Young Bucks is going to be in ROH or just the set up for the Final Impact?

That is why my uncle loves the Lions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY.

My only real stake in the game is #16 Justin Hardy for the Falcons played at ECU.  I am wearing his black #2 jersey to my Super Bowl Party.  But don't take that as pulling for the Falcons....

I don't want the Falcons to win because they are in the NFCS and if the Panthers can't do it... then...

But I can't stand the Pats always there nearly every year either....