9/4 6p Est Nintendo Direct

40 mins. long? :o  Nintendo must have a lot to show! Though I wouldn't be surprised if most of that is more info on upcoming games that we already know about (LoZ: LA, Luigi's Mansion 3, PKMN Sword/Shield). ...But don't we already know basically everything about these games by now? I would like to see more third-party announcements than more info on games coming out later this year that we already know about.

My predictions / wants:

• Overwatch announced for Switch
  • Another Wii U port for Switch (possibly Pikmin 3)
  • LoZ: Breath of the Wild 2 trailer 
  • SNES games / new features for NSO (Gotta get people to re-sub. NSO's first year is almost over!)
  • Next SSBU DLC fighter announced / Banjo-Kazooie in SSBU release date
  • Themes / web browser for Switch
  • Crunchyroll / Netflix on Switch
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy for Switch
  • p4lM9yq.png?1 <--- PLEASE ALREADY!!! >_<

BTW, I'm curious to see what Nintendo has planned for Dec. We got Link's Awakening and the Switch Lite in Sept, Luigi's Mansion in Oct., and PKMN Sword/Shield in Nov. So, that leaves Dec. wide open (Usually there's been at least one first-party release on Switch a month).

Edited by alienboyva

Pokemon Sword & Shield has had good momentum since the backlash that came around E3, so I'm interested to see what is shown for those games and if the positive trend continues. Other than that, I'm not very interested unless there are 2020 games yet to be revealed from Nintendo within this Direct. Animal Crossing: New Horizons footage would be great to see as well. 

I think we are going to see some 3rd party surprises, that's what those 20 Switch SKU games, with all these leaks leading up to the rumored direct and what the Ultimate Smash 3th DLC character.

I say all rumors are to be true because what is going to fill the 40 minutes when we know lot about what is releasing for Switch this holiday Nintendo wise so I rarely say this but I think the rumored stuff is happening.

If I'm which kinda doubt with that air time an all but what else can fill that time?

I also want to see news on Bayo 3, I accept we are not gonna see any news on BotW 2. It is just too soon for that.

Not bad....  listening now

Ok for a break.....

If I were to throw out my own predictions:

SNES for Switch Online

Dual purple, dual orange, dual NEW Blue, Dual NEW Yellow (if they were different than the Arms Yellow) sets for sale.

*Dual purple gets announced I am doing it.

SNES Joy Cons ala the NES ones from last year.

Super Mario Sunshine HD for Switch along with a State Side release date for the Mario red joycons.

*Worst case SMSS kingdom DLC for SMO.

A Luigi's Mansion/Green JC bundle.

Smash character #4 with ETA, Banjo soon/shadow drop, and maybe #5 too

**I like the rumors of a Banjo collection for Switch

**I'm fine with the SNK character announcement but I heard in the GX video about tag team in some of their fighting games so I kind of liked the idea of maybe a 2-3 switch out character like Pokemon Trainer.  I would love a stage set up like a 16bit era fighting game.

**I am legitly intrigued about the possibility of Ryu for Ninja Gaiden coming.... but I do agree they need a killer last #5

**...unless we get some free Nintendo characters.

The Metroid Prime trilogy rumors kid of get me, but I think they wait till MP4 is closer to reality.

The Pikmin 4 thing...lulz....  I think that 2D game was #4 yall.

MK8D DLC to tie into MKT, along with more on MKT.

I think that new mode/world in SMM2 could be a possibility.

--Man I'd love some SMB2.... but I think there is some SML love coming....

Not sure on any BotW 2 stuff.

I wonder if they'd apply the style of the new Link's Awakening to say Zelda III..... or .....  A Zelda Collection of I, II, III.....   Or maybe the GBA titles.....

Seems like Overwatch is a given

Edited by purple_beard
4 hours ago, IU said:

Have there been leaks to generate predictions like that within those videos or are they just being over the top for the sake of it? 

SNK rep leaks seem solid

banjo early leaks seem solid

snes games and controller seem solid

Overwatch leaks seem solid

other than that, who knows lol.