Heliodor - N4A Chat Thread - September 2019

Chrom

2 hours ago, wildflower said:

trying to slowly update my music folders n rearrange shit correctly and its been going swimmingly but i have this one artist that reinvents her own music like every album and some of her stuff i have ripped straight from youtube from wayyyy back when and its impossible to know which version is from which album and some are just live versions and some i just have no idea and i have 3 versions of the exact same song performed different ways and they all have the same name and i dont speak japanese and neither did my old computer apparently because all the tags are fucked up and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i managed to fix the 3 full albums i do have tho so at least they all play in order now lmfao

whomst and which albums

4 hours ago, Pichi said:

whomst and which albums

sheena ringo! the albums are all fixed, but for what its worth i have 3 of her full albums (Sanmon Gossip, Shoso Strip, and Karuki Zamen Kuri no Hana)

i think its near impossible to fix the other, single random songs i have, but at least i have them in some form lol

6 hours ago, wildflower said:

sheena ringo! the albums are all fixed, but for what its worth i have 3 of her full albums (Sanmon Gossip, Shoso Strip, and Karuki Zamen Kuri no Hana)

i think its near impossible to fix the other, single random songs i have, but at least i have them in some form lol

oh hek yeah. i wish you had said something sooner lol. i have all her solo stuff and I think some tokyo jihen I downloaded for a friend eons ago.
can also get the live albums off redacetd if you need those.

5 hours ago, ace said:

Speaking of Japanese music one of my favorite Japanese rock bands put out a new single and it’s awesome

oh god somebody in my discord showed me oddloop like a year ago and it's only just now left my head

Edited by Pichi
  • Chrom locked and unpinned this topic