Heliodor - N4A Chat Thread - September 2019

Chrom

49 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

So far im up to 4,082 entries on planned to watch section on myanimelist

... and considering I haven’t been keeping up with things, im just going to be adding more

I have no idea where to even start on this

You know that site that keeps track of your video game backlog and assigns you a random one to play?

They should make a site like that, but for anime.

11 hours ago, ace said:

I made some DIY modifications to my car today and it looks GREAT 

nice mag sticker y;

10 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

You know that site that keeps track of your video game backlog and assigns you a random one to play?

They should make a site like that, but for anime.

I've done that before just by using random.org. I can't remember if MAL numbers your plan-to-watch, but you can copy-paste them into this to add numbers
https://gillmeister-software.com/online-tools/text/numbering-lines.aspx

i would just pick out a few that i'm genuinely interested in at that point, though. 4k is absurd lol

4 minutes ago, wildflower said:

what people have a 'right' to do with themselves becomes incredibly skewed when they are not presented the choice within a vacuum chamber of which society, advertising, and full truths don't exist, i think

and also considering most substance-related deaths or issues very much affect the people around you

2 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Like, it's one thing if you're smoking a cigarette on a crowded bus filled with small children, or at a restaurant two tables down from an old lady with asthma.

But if you want to smoke in your own backyard, nobody should have the power to say you can't.

you sound like you're lacking a huge amount of empathy, as well as a viewpoint of the bigger picture

but what else is new, i suppose 

finally beat this thing like 16 years after playing it for the first time.
i got Erdrick's Armor at 14 and cheesed the sword by going into Charlock Castle at level 14 and just running away from everything to make the grind to 19 easier lol

meanwhile i'm 25 hours into Dragon Quest 3 but still a bit to go

image.thumb.png.57517f336aaedba70cce097dbcc497d6.png

Edited by Pichi

So I did the big dumb today. I spent some time blacking out my car’s hubcaps, and I didn’t wait long enough for the coating to dry. It ripped off a little bit which wouldn’t be a problem if I hadn’t run out of the stuff entirely. Aaaaaaa

21317944-C3F5-49CD-91F9-77CD4DBF6E61.thumb.jpeg.a7b810856cda686a2dbd8b90fecc2f8d.jpeg

21 minutes ago, wildflower said:

what game is that pichi-chan

nevermind, been drinking that dumb bitch juice today apparently, its literally at the top of the screenshot skdlfjsflkds

kamawanai nogusa-chan y;
idk why i played it on emulator when i have the cart but yeah

Speaking of metroidvanias I started Dead Cells since it’s on gamepass now. I’m really liking it so far. The first boss is kinda wrecking me but I reckon ill get better. 

I also ran through Super Metroid in 3 hours and 57 minutes. Not too bad, but not great either. Gotta try again.