Heliodor - N4A Chat Thread - September 2019

Chrom

I really need to finish Dragon Quest XI. I love what I've played of it, I just haven't actually finished it. But since I'm watching jojo (just finished battle tenancy yesterday) and I usually watch anime on my ps4 (headphone jack is bliss), I might start up DQXI again because it's in the PS4. I really wish I waited for the Switch version though, since it seems just all around better; but I don't want to make up near 40 hours of progress I've already put into the game, let alone spend $60.

if you'll don't hear from me for a few days, just assume I'm watching Jojo. Getting into Stardust Crusaders, even if it's the most episodic one so far.

Edited by Ares

oh yeah i've been playing Dragon Quest!

Dragon Quest III y;

i don't really play them so it's been crazy to see how much is in an RPG from the NES originally.
Changeable natures, recruitment, a notes system, tons of polish.

Edited by Pichi

Finally got a Harvest Exeggcute from SOS on Exeggutor Island using Leavanny with Entrainment 

Female, too which is a plus for me

That was slightly easier than expected...even though evolving took awhile... and it took a bit to get one to pop up

... now I should try to see if move chain breeding is possible with the moves i want...

Edited by Shadow118

happy fruits basket friday everyone

lately im watching so much anime, i find myself forgetting what i watched within weeks because the queue is just always rotating y; 

tho its nice to finally watch stuff i've had on the backburner for months too i suppose

27 minutes ago, ace said:

I’ve been playing through Okami again on my Switch. I love this game dearly but man, Issun can die in a fire 

I wanted to give Okami an honest shot, but the first few hours of the game are such a turn-off from how much of a slog they are.  I need to bite the bullet and get through it at some point.