Breath of the Wild Map Discovery

I ran into this article today about a design discovery of a map region in Breath of the Wild.  Click on link and see it!  Apperently a region looks really close to one of the Lizaldfos in the game.  Makes more since why that pennisula was curled like that.

https://zeldauniverse.net/2019/08/27/zeldas-study-breath-of-the-wilds-akkala-region-looks-like-a-hiding-lizalfos/?fbclid=IwAR1N7XUFH48baC0RDAt_hc5DRsrbPAC_53Lic7hw_RdMM6_3PidxAjfQj_Q

You can see a lot in a particular game if you want to see it. I see how they got to the comparison, but, knowing that nothing else besides the outline has come from this since last year, I don't see this as more than an interesting part of the map that a fan was drawn to rather than those parts of the region being designed to reference an in-game enemy. If a fan can make out a design from certain spots on the map, there would've been more supporting/speculating on this if it was there because I'm sure they didn't just stop at the map screen. Unfortunately, points of interest in a game can turn up empty. 

Edited by IU