Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

This is probably the worst I've ever done on a Mario Kart Night. It was at least better than last week where I couldn't keep a connection long enough to finish a race. Kept getting disconnected this time but couldn't make up for it.

So when exactly will Mirror Mode be added to the rotation? I've probably missed maybe 2 tourney nights in the last couple months and we haven't had it yet.

At this point, I'm almost convinced that since hardly anyone that races has a stable connection, that could be why the items are so out of whack. I think I've had MAYBE two or three disconnects in the past year, so it might not be the server (I'm no expert). Having a bunch of people on the verge of disconnecting all the time can't be good for the item set which seems to be entirely based on racer location rather than current placement.

Like I said, I'm no expert, but all I see in the chat are folks talking about disconnects and lag.

7 minutes ago, ArmoredFrog said:

Like I said, I'm no expert, but all I see in the chat are folks talking about disconnects and lag.

I didn't experience any racing lag but the item lag was ridiculous..... waiting quite a few seconds after hitting my select trigger to get a item to see what I actually got.  This has been one of the few racing nights where I experienced multiple DC's in one setting.