Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

I'm seeing the Super Dragon Ball: Broly movie at 7:30pm. The movie is like hour and long. Yeah, the math means I'll be back in time for tonight but I have go somewhere after the movie, I'm not going to be there for long but travelling back from there might just get back home for 10pm. I'll see what will happen. 

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Mind if I join in this week? Finally got an Online subscription.

Sure! We're always looking to have more of a turnout than just us regulars. ;) 

Just show up to the MK channel on our discord a little before 10pm ET. BTW, you will need the tourney code, which should be pinned at the top of the MK channel. If you can't find it someone there will give it to you.

Edited by alienboyva
46 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

Sure! We're always looking to have more of a turnout than just us regulars. ;) 

Just show up to the MK channel on our discord a little before 10pm ET. BTW, you will need the tourney code, which should be pinned at the top of the MK channel. If you can't find it someone there will give it to you.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

On 1/22/2019 at 10:48 PM, Kezay said:

It's all in fun despite some frustrating situations, but just gotta sit back and laugh sometimes.  Heck, or be like me and come away impressed with some of the shots I get hit by or the tactics some people use.  Sometimes getting whacked by a cool shell bank shot or a well placed banana throw is just so good you gotta give props. :P

Yea. When it's not out of anger, that's good. I ran into anger at times in Mario Kart DS. Being Blue Shelled after I won the race. ldizzy; Really, person? Chill, it's just a game!