Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

Races were full of bullshit tonight. Red shells and blue shells not reaching their targets in a timely manner because everyone is going too fast for them, dropped off ledges and ramps by random items far too many times resulting in falling way behind because Lakitu takes his sweet fucking time, and having dominating races taken away from me because of a horde of blue and red shells knocking me out of the race.

14 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

Races were full of bullshit tonight. Red shells and blue shells not reaching their targets in a timely manner because everyone is going too fast for them, dropped off ledges and ramps by random items far too many times resulting in falling way behind because Lakitu takes his sweet fucking time, and having dominating races taken away from me because of a horde of blue and red shells knocking me out of the race.

...And yet, you still came in 2nd overall. :P Kinda hard to feel sorry for ya' when you did better than pretty much every one else. Just sayn'. Just have fun and don't get so worked up about getting 1st overall every week.  

Anyway good races guys! I feel I may have done a bit better in 200cc if I wasn't playing in handheld mode. 😜

4 minutes ago, Kezay said:

Say it ain't so!!

klavier-damage.gif

Didn't know you guys would miss me in the game, in Discord yeah I'm a hoot there. My thought is that I'm in back of the races most times so I imagined you guys wouldn't even know I'm there, lol.  Again, that's not why I can't play just really busy of late, not much time to play video games.

I'll be back once life isn't so busy.