Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

'Here he comes, here comes Speed Racer, he's a demon in wheels'

'He's a demon and he's gonna be chasing after someone, someone, someone'

Who's ready to race with the demon tonight?

-----

If the tourney hasn't been changed mirror for tonight request it next week and remind early next week pelord to change cause asking like day a without notifying (if he check the thread) is real short notice.

Edited by DLurkster

I'm all for more people racing/participating but I think we need a way to spice it up with Battle, 200, and Mirror sometimes to spice it up because maybe doing it the way we are doing it is getting "stale."  Too bad we can't set up a VR rank room so we can earn VR against each other.  Sometimes its hard to get tag-a-longs on WWs on Wednesdays.

Oh, that's great idea @The Krazy One the exposure from that video not only will bring more folks to the races, it might even bring a few new users her on Ninfora, if they feel inclined to do so.

So not only put in the code, shout out Ninfora as well. They will have access to our Discord that way. This more than killing two birds with one stone. Yeah!

I'm not sure if giving out the code to non-Ninfora members is such a good Idea. During the NS2 days, back before MK8 came out and when we played MK Wii on Thursdays, I remember quite a few non-NSiders joining us, because they got the code from Pelord's live streams. People got upset, because it was making it so actual members couldn't join in.

However, I'm all for advertising Ninfora in @The Krazy One's videos. It'd be a great way to get more members and racers in our MK nights.

Edited by alienboyva