Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

Here are the results!

I hate when frame drops happen. I have no clue how to fix it on the spot and it makes it difficult to stream on YouTube because how they do streaming. Not much of a problem anywhere else. Pretty surprised about getting the win here though. Good races!

Good races.   Maybe I need to come in late more often, as it seemed the randomizer had me consistently finishing in the middle lol.

Ohh, and sorry about dipping Carlos, aside from a real bathroom issue I had, I needed to get reset back to the group of main racing.

As far as that goes though, I've been battling a stomach bug since Sunday night and I was having "issues" during the match.

Here's the link for tonight's YT stream:

Edit: We have a Daylight Savings problem. The tournament starts an hour later since the time wasn't changed and we aren't able to change it. We'll probably need a friend room, so that will leave out a few people.

Edited by TKrazyO
58 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

Here's the link for tonight's YT stream:

Edit: We have a Daylight Savings problem. The tournament starts an hour later since the time wasn't changed and we aren't able to change it. We'll probably need a friend room, so that will leave out a few people.

So...friend room at 10 or 11 or....