Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

Oof. All these disconnects have been killing me. I know I tend to be on the tail end of the ranking, but I didn't expect my score to be that high (got disconnected about every two races last night). Makes me wonder if AI finishes counted towards the total. (ADDON: Looking at the stream, looks like I still got the points even if the AI took over from the disconnect. Huh.)

Maybe for the better since Fate GO's Christmas 2018 rerun was ending the same time as the tourney's end time. (No autoplay for that game. Got all the upgrade mats I was farming for. I guess grinding too since I got a ton of EXP mats as well.) And I thought where was someone missing. Hope you're doing okay now, Alien.

Edited by avalonknight

So with this Thursday being Thanksgiving and the start of in-store Black Friday deals, who will be here for the tournament? PB is out since he works that night.

@Surge135 @alienboyva @avalonknight @DLurkster @Kezay

There was an idea I had. If we don't have a lot of people racing, we could maybe do battles. It was something we did last year cause of the lack of players. Otherwise it would be a 200cc Tournament! Could be a change of pace. I could also try to get more random people to fill the spots since it would likely be a friend room rather than the tournament setup.

Opinions?

Well, I'm Canadian of course and tho we don't have Thanksgiving this Thursday, (that was last month for us) we do have Black Friday. I'm not shopping for anything too big this year so I don't have to be out super duper early.

So that is a long winded yes, I'll be on Thursday night, I'm cool doing battles mode. Was it really a year ago we did that? We never did a battle mode at all this year?

Last year we did two battle nights in November. I think one at the start and one at the end. If no one has a problem with it, I'd like to do more battle nights.

So I think tomorrow night we can do some battles instead of the tournament races. Move the 200cc tournament to next week. I already messaged Adri on Twitter about it if she plans on joining us this week. She has me added so it's fine. Just have to find some people to fill up the room. That's if everyone (that can make it) is ok with battles instead of races.

Also, last week's tournament video will be up tomorrow. I was editing it this morning but didn't get halfway through until I had to leave for work. Got home at 6pm yesterday and went straight to bed. I'll have time to edit it tomorrow and get it uploaded.

Went pretty well for the most part. Hard to hit those that I couldn't find since it seemed as I was always on the outside. Just need more human players! Also, for some reason the YouTube stream completely skipped the first two Renegade Roundup matches. The Twitch, Mixer and Facebook streams were fine! No idea why.