Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

OK. I wasn't actually suggesting a theme here, mainly since I figured I was only one here who loved FMA enough to do something like this (I know it's super popular). Though, cool to see that people are on board! ^_^  I'm not that huge into anime (I enjoy watching it), but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FMA/FMAB. One moment you're laughing you're ass off at something totally stupid, the next you're on the edge of your seat, and the next, out of nowhere, it hits you right in the feels (OMG MY HEART! T_T). The animation, characters, story/writing, music, ENG dub...It's all just so good! :)  Definitely one of the greatest animes of all time.

Image result for fullmetal alchemist don't forget gif

Edited by alienboyva

Well, since it's the Tokyo Tour in MKT, I guess I'll race as Bowser Jr. in the Koopa Clown Car, since I got them both recently (both were add to the game in this tour). I got the Koopa Clown Car from the pipe yesterday and I bought Bowser Jr. from the shop today, so I could get frenzies and a decent score on 3DS Neo Bowser City R (part of the current ranked cup). Also, I'm going to use the paper glider, since that was the first glider I unlocked in the Tokyo Tour.

I would use use Roy in the Quickshaw (new rare kart added in this tour), since these were the first driver and kart I unlocked in the Tokyo Tour, but the Qiuckshaw is only in MKT and as for Roy, I rather just use Bowser Jr. (I guess Roy's not mah boi :v). Plus, I've been playing a lot of Bowser Jr. in the Koopa Clown Car latetly, because I've been trying to improve my score on 3DS Neo Bowser City R, so I can improve my overall score in the current ranked cup.

Edited by alienboyva

Dang. Such bad luck with controller batt. tonight. First, right when the tourney is about to start, I find out that my Joy-Con were dead, which was odd, since this was the first time I've had them die on me. I guess it's because I had my fully charged Switch turned off from the Sunday before last week's tourney (9/29) until last weeks tourney (10/3).Then after last weeks tourney I just turned off my Switch. Earlier this evening I checked my Switch and it had 70% batt, so I didn't charge it and just turned it back off.  Since my Joy-con were dead and I don't have a pro controller, I had to use a GNC controller and my 8BitDo Gbros adapter (wireless GCN & Wii/NES/SNES classic controller adapter). Then half way through the tourney, my adapter gets low batt. It was literally a few % from dying when the tourney ended. Luckily, if it had died, I'd just have to pop-in a couple of AAs and I'd be good to go.

Also, sorry if my controller was being a bit too clacky at times. I kind of forgot just how clacky the GCN controller can be. I don't even notice when playing Smash, as it as become a part of the experience. ...But yeah, the GCN, controller does have a very distinctive clack.You can here those clacks and immediately know some one is using a GCN controller.

Edited by alienboyva