Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

Man, sorry about entering and exiting voice chat, I had Fantastic Beasts 2 going on the tv and elected to go portable.  I was listening the whole time though.

I really should have changed my set up earlier in the match but I had nearly completely forgotten what I like on 200cc when racing you guys.  However, once I did change, it went smooth.

I swear my momentum or inability to controller correct my turning was killing me.

Edited by purple_beard

So I did some cleaning up with my playlists. I initially had every Tournament video going back to NSider 2 in one playlist. I've since separated them to split between the original Mario Kart 8 (Nsider 2) and Deluxe (Ninfora). It's crazy how many tournaments we've done.

I sorted it to feature the most recent tournament that's been uploaded and I also made playlists for the stream archives and the two battle mode nights we did.

Spoiler

Tournament Playlist (Edited Videos)

Streams (In original format ~Unlisted)

Battles

So I thought I'd share that. Continue playing Fire Emblem, Marvel and those other games. Just make sure to join in every Thursday Night @ 10pm EST for these tournaments!

Sorry I got on late.  We had a nasty water leak at work that the tech to work on it came out about 7:30 or so and we close at 8.  He was at our store till around 9:30 and I had a few things to tie up.

These new cats are pretty damn good.

I have to say, the amount of bolts, bills, and the convenient timing of such was just way to suspect tonight.  I was getting into 3-5th by lap 2 only to see it end up as 6-8 via lap 3 on some BS.

I may or may not make it tomorrow, as I'm going out for my B-day. Though, I feel like I should make it, but I might be a little late.

If anyone wants to do a birthday theme... 

20140808165659.png.53ea3c278d48f040b1b1c00eaa3dacfe.png

Race as (what I mostly use):

BIKiyoH.png

*If you don't have: use any mii outfit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some images for the thumbnail (Use them if you want or just do your own thing):

Spoiler

Sorry these are so small. They're screenshots from Tomodachi Life on 3DS.

HBD_mii.png.76825961f539f16693544272cdc7026d.pngimage.png.354d0a742bba60efc9d376304b4d94db.png20140808165659

Edited by alienboyva
19 hours ago, alienboyva said:

I may or may not make it tomorrow, as I'm going out for my B-day. Though, I feel like I should make it, but I might be a little late.

If anyone wants to do a birthday theme... 

20140808165659.png.53ea3c278d48f040b1b1c00eaa3dacfe.png

Race as (what I mostly use):

BIKiyoH.png

*If you don't have: use any mii outfit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some images for the thumbnail (Use them if you want or just do your own thing):

Hide contents

Sorry these are so small. They're screenshots from Tomodachi Life on 3DS.

HBD_mii.png.76825961f539f16693544272cdc7026d.pngimage.png.354d0a742bba60efc9d376304b4d94db.png20140808165659

I'd be up for this. Happy Birthday!!! I'll have to change something in the stream thumbnail but it won't be too troubling.

Here's this week's video:

And here's the stream for tonight's tournament:

Spoiler

Also, not sure if it matters but @Surge135 if you could, do you think you could put the playlists from my post on July 28th in the OP? Not sure if anyone looks at the outdated OP from years ago anymore but I thought it would be a good place to advertise future videos and streams for Tournaments.

1 hour ago, TKrazyO said:

Also, not sure if it matters but @Surge135 if you could, do you think you could put the playlists from my post on July 28th in the OP? Not sure if anyone looks at the outdated OP from years ago anymore but I thought it would be a good place to advertise future videos and streams for Tournaments.

Dunzo

You know what's weird? We got so caught up in the room being full that we totally forgot that it was @alienboyva's birthday last week. It was really when I was wondering why I was using the Fox Mii Suit when getting the thumbnail screenshot. Everyone was there for alienboy! Happy Birthday!!!

Anyway, I need to explain something about this video. The stream version is fine. When I exported the recording it added 17 seconds to the video causing a desync issue. To the best of my ability, the start of every single race will have the audio (Game, Discord, etc.) in sync. It desyncs in every race but I hope that isn't too much of a problem.

Here's last week's Tournament and this week's Tournament Stream link (also in the OP):