Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

I was wondering why you were playing in the Sonic suit. Remembered that Team Sonic Racing was out.

Here are the results for that tournament. We were late to the party dealing with an ant infestation a couple days prior. 

I'm also not using the "Upcoming" stream option on YouTube since that screwed me over by making another page for it when I went live. Advertised a link that ended up going to a waiting page. Hate their set up.

Anyway, next week is 200cc and I plan on picking tracks we normally don't race on again.

I'm starting to think that blue shell stopped there purposely just so I would hit it (wouldn't surprise me given the night I was having). :v  Though, if it would have kept going, it most likely would have went right under me.

Seriously, that has to be one of the weirdest things I've seen in Mario Kart.

Edited by alienboyva

Just so I can keep my focus and have level head tonight, I won't be on tonight to race. I thought about this today and decide to watch the Raptors second chance to beat the Warriors tonight at 9pm. The game will finish around 11:30pm but by 10pm the game will be in the 2nd half and I don't want to miss a minute.

So have great time tonight guys, see ya next week!

1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

Just so I can keep my focus and have level head tonight, I won't be on tonight to race. I thought about this today and decide to watch the Raptors second chance to beat the Warriors tonight at 9pm. The game will finish around 11:30pm but by 10pm the game will be in the 2nd half and I don't want to miss a minute.

So have great time tonight guys, see ya next week!

latest?cb=20170328222843&path-prefix=pro

Tonight's theme for DL :p