Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Thursday Night Throwdown! @ 10pm ET!

Surge135

On 3/16/2019 at 1:21 PM, The Krazy One said:

Would anyone be feeling Mirror mode for next week's tournament?

@purple_beard, @DLurkster, @Surge135, @alienboyva, @Koari, @avalonknight, @Kezay

It's the month of Mario not Wario Twisted!

Fine I'll bite just to be different for this month alone. There Mario, you got your twist, If I can I'll ride as Mr. L from Super Paper Mario. He's more of man than Dreamy Luigi form Mario & Luigi: Dream team. That can't be more twisted than playing the shadow of younger brother who's "L" is backwards.ktongue;

Mirror Mode had me so tripped up early on.  I was jumping into power slides going in completely opposite directions of the track layout because I'd forget it was mirror mode.  But, they were some good races with some crazy item situations.  Intense, high octane stuff going on!

I'll see about getting on tonight unless the going away party for my friend goes through the time allotment for racing. She's in the National Guard and is being shipped out to Cuba for about a year, so today is kinda the last day to hang out since tomorrow she is packing all day and Saturday is when she leaves.

3 hours ago, DLurkster said:

@avalonknight: What is that? A vans sponsor MK shoes?

They're pins from PAX's Pinny Arcade. Got a better picture with the pins (including the Rose Gold Peach that only comes with if you buy the entire case. Don't ask how my wallet is doing.), and what pins you could get from these blind boxes.

20190329_005808.thumb.jpg.2a27d2bb9b3bddb414da0e7b8fa52032.jpg

Edited by avalonknight